Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Certainly swinging toward a buyers market, something like 15 SC cars available at the moment, without counting the more favoured? 3.2 Carreras and earlier narrow body IB cars.

it appears in the last week a few nice SC's may have come and gone and most notably that fine looking copper brown metallic SC 

using car sales as an ass in the air barometer we have 14 SC's perched tremulously...waiting 

so of the 14, which seems to be a fairly consistent number for SC's what's on offer - coupe cab converted cool colour 

9 coupes

3 cabs

2 targas

of the coupes 

3 are cross dressers - 1 lhd, 1 lhd-rhd

1 rhd been arguably well prepped for track and the odd macchiato dash 

1 lhd-rhd tidy with some mods 

1 lhd with modded interior and engine 

3 rhd (mostly) std. Though one as pointed out has alot of perhaps mostly cosmetic sins.

All manual

Of the 9, 3 are stand out colours

Of the 9, 3 appear to have good history 

All of the oz delivered coupes have more than 179,000kms

If I listed the mocha it'd be 15 as 9er points out above 

Edited by michel

Its the same guy , hes scoping most of the 928's he knew what was around , making a few bucks , which is fine , I just found the conversations a little vague , so Michel seeing you an expert on Brown or is that Mocha ..where does one get a decent coffee in Perth, your the coffee expert?

And dont ask me why this post has the wrong quote???

Ok as there are no cars for sale - Hot Air wins 

1. What i wanna know is what was basic list price of 991 GT3

2. With such a spread in prices .. how much would you pay for your up spec  335K-385K

How much do your reckon that the 991 GT3 RS will sell for …. should we have a lottery?

Sorry was watching Chris Harris's test drive and have got a bit addicted.

Other than that , I have been thinking of coffee and coffee coloured cars….. Michel

gents focus... this month it's all about beautiful bootylicious brown 

image_13.jpeg

I'll contradict myself as this looks lovely.if uhmm cumulus stratos.  Smit please prepare a thesis on mid year g series please ;)

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/como/cars-vans-utes/superb-1977-2-7-porsche-911-targa/1108737189

are 74-77 cars now that uber desirable? Lee your just  the man to test the water..

Edited by michel

gents focus... this month it's all about beautiful bootylicious brown 

image_13.jpeg

I'll contradict myself as this looks lovely.if uhmm cumulus stratos.  Smit please prepare a thesis on mid year g series please ;)

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/como/cars-vans-utes/superb-1977-2-7-porsche-911-targa/1108737189

are 74-77 cars now that uber desirable? Lee your just  the man to test the water..

it's official Michael. You've posted more on that poo brown SC than my 964 :) 

that silver targa looks good

Brownie needs a racing stripe...attract a different clientele. Also put the price up. That's what other dudesdoo.

Cool. Brown. King of Cool.

9e38042603f004240b65acb19af31b33.jpg

Did I say cool? Or did I say brown? Or did I say both? Does my Ferrari look brown in this?

nick.ferrari-537x350.jpg

Ladies love brown. Or is it the Ferrari? Or is it the actor?

steve-mcqueen-and-his-1963-ferrari-250-g

How about a 911? That would have to be brown? Brown is cool , and you know it's all about cool on PFA :D:D

Edited by tazzieman

I would say yea ^ but i may be biased as i added 2 to my garage this year  

Gumtree LHD 87 G50 3.2 http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kingsley/cars-vans-utes/1987-porsche-911-carrera/1108735014 this would be a good 911 for someone looking to buy a 3.2 or a first time Porsche owner, if its all good & you don't mind LHD 

Gumtree LHD 87 G50 3.2 http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kingsley/cars-vans-utes/1987-porsche-911-carrera/1108735014 this would be a good 911 for someone looking to buy a 3.2 or a first time Porsche owner, if its all good & you don't mind LHD 

Agree. Try finding a clean 3.2 G50 anywhere within coo-ee of $58k these days. LHD - the original.

@symsy??