Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

The penny dropped - i remember the car from 24 years ago. Steve the 912 vendor, was Steve of Jap Spares Queanbeyan.

I liked early mazdas then. Still do

Never saw the 912 as it was been 'restored' . Fast forward to 2008 and I remembered the car and tried to find Steve; tracked him down and made an offer on the car before he moved it to QLD. then could never get hold of him - damn it.

He's about to list it on ebay - wanting more than 35k due to the overwhelming interest (sharks circling) - there will unlikely be any price concessions with Steve :)

Anyone know if that 912 was original RHD or converted?

It was RHD matching numbers oz delivered painted dash Bali blue grey leatherette interior '65 912. Extremely rare. I did some research and it is quite possibly the only RHD Bali blue in the world.

Sigh.

It was RHD matching numbers oz delivered painted dash Bali blue grey leatherette interior '65 912. Extremely rare. I did some research and it is quite possibly the only RHD Bali blue in the world.

Sigh.

At the listed sale price + reverting back to the original spec you'd hope it was the only one in the world to justify the spend!