Looking to get into a 911

rminc

Yeah no kidding.. jump on it, I would be VERY surprised if its even still available despite being just listed... you need to be on the phone right now  :blink: 

Sorry I'm not sure if you were agreeing or being sarcastic??

Bugger its already gone RMINC, hence why I said to jump subject to PPI as they really are in demand and that was probably underpriced if its as good as it looks

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you looking on all the official Porsche Club sites for each state? The for sale sections often have some interesting cars. If I was looking I'd be emailin all the clubs, try and get one befor it officially goes to market

Yes, I have had a look and sent emails out. Don't think there are may people interested in selling at the moment unfortunately. Maybe I am a bit late.

Not too late to buy, you just need to be very actively searching and be ready to go. Also, expect to pay a price for the right car as if you don't someone else most likely will.

I'm guessing you've upped your budget then? 

I'm using the white one that just sold as a benchmark, so anything with around 150-175kms I would be willing to pay upto 47k which I think is reasonable??

If they come up any higher than that I wont be too upset about missing out.

My search will continue for a little while longer. I will do what you suggested and contact local workshops aswell to try and be as active as possible but I don't think I have the patience to wait a year.

I don't see Autohaus Hamilton on your list?  They do get early cars through and, while I've been told they don't do preferred lists, they do have an email list I think.

Yes, sorry - my list was VIC located only. Autohaus Hamilton is definitely worth a try if your extending your search, many more places outside VIC if you prepared to travel.  :)

Done, think I will just relax now, wait for an email and keep checking carsales. 

Not going to hold my breath though.

Does anyone have the exact numbers of Aussie delivered SCs and 3.2s sold between 78-89?

Would be interested in seeing exactly how slim my chances are.

Archived