WTB 911 SC or 911 3.2

rminc

As topic states I am after a 911 SC or the later model 911 3.2

-Car must be a coupe

-Must be Aus delivered with matching numbers

-Very original

Will go upto $55,000 for the right car.

Send me a message if you have anything that may be of interest.

With an increase in budget, you will have no problems finding something decent in the specs you are after ....

All you need now is a bit of patience and be ready to pounce immediately (as you recently found out)

Good luck and keep us in the loop ....

Came across this one in my search last year for 49k. Owner seems to have had a rethink about the price.

75k for a 3.2 is a bit hard to justify I think. Once you hit that price bracket there are a few other options I would prefer to be honest.

That being said wouldn't be surprised if it sells.

Must be Aus delivered, do not want any kind of import. 

Thanks guys.

love it! budget increase again. Make it $65,000 and I might know someone who wants to get rid of a 3.2 (he has two)

search for topic. Lowish kms, a great green grey colour, aussi delivered

FS Soon Carrera 3.2

Wow, after searching for that I accidentally stumbled across this one too:

Seams to be quite a handsome profit for a 3 month turnover  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:

I already contact the seller yesterday not knowing that it was the same car. Can say now though I probably wouldn't pay 75k for that car knowing that only 3 months ago it could have been had for 55.

Looks like I missed all the good deals  :(

75k for a 3.2 is a bit hard to justify I think. Once you hit that price bracket there are a few other options I would prefer to be honest.

That being said wouldn't be surprised if it sells.

Must be Aus delivered, do not want any kind of import. 

Thanks guys.

Must agree for $75k there are a lot of other options ,

$50k to -$65k is on the money for a good car you just have to wait .

You don`t want to settle for a colour you don`t want  .

I say this from a totally neutral point of view .....

It's funny regarding the values of Impact Bumper cars ....

12 months ago we were saying ...... $40k is too much for that car ... I wouldn't pay it.

9 months ago we were saying ........ $47k is too much for that car ... I should have bought it when it was $40k

6 months ago we were saying ........ $55k is too much for that car ... I should have bought it when it was $47k

And so on .......

I'm not talking about this particular car .... just any car we were looking for when we were in the same space as you ....

Is $75k too much for this car? ...... only the market will tell you.

If you are prepared to pay it, then no, it's not too much. If you aren't prepared to pay it, then yes, it's too much.

Who knows ..... maybe one day you'll be saying .... s**t .... I could have bought that car for ONLY $75k .......

This is a phenomenon know as RPPI ( rapid Porsche price inflation). In this case you have a combination of RPPI and LFP (lucky fucker purchase). The reality is there are actually very few LFP's around. These are just guys who immediately know what they are looking at and have the cash available to pounce. In this case he bought well bellow market value and now wants what it is worth. I recon I paid $25k under market value for my 930 only three weeks ago.

Right time, right place, have the cash,

Keep looking. I hope one day you 2 have a LFP!

That depends on the value of these cars .....

I personally don't think they are at $75k yet, but thats not saying they won't get there .... I also remember a lot of us posting that the car on carsales wasn't worth $45k and then posting that the next one wasn't worth $50k and so on .....

Someone else might think that is a bargain considering all of the market forces at the moment and snap it up .....

Ultimately, it's hard to comprehend that only 12 months ago these were $40k cars ....

I do agree with you regarding the price rises and if one was lucky enough to buy cheap and then the market takes over ...... good luck. As long as the same people are prepared to accept that the market may fall out from under them and it becomes worth less than what was paid .....

I say this from a totally neutral point of view .....It's funny regarding the values of Impact Bumper cars ....12 months ago we were saying ...... $40k is too much for that car ... I wouldn't pay it.9 months ago we were saying ........ $47k is too much for that car ... I should have bought it when it was $40k6 months ago we were saying ........ $55k is too much for that car ... I should have bought it when it was $47kAnd so on .......I'm not talking about this particular car .... just any car we were looking for when we were in the same space as you ....Is $75k too much for this car? ...... only the market will tell you.If you are prepared to pay it, then no, it's not too much. If you aren't prepared to pay it, then yes, it's too much.Who knows ..... maybe one day you'll be saying .... s**t .... I could have bought that car for ONLY $75k .......

Great post. I sold my last 3.2 G50 over 5 years ago in the 70s before all of this porsche price escalation happened. You get what you pay for in the end. Bad ones cost a lot to put right.

Wow, after searching for that I accidentally stumbled across this one too:

Seams to be quite a handsome profit for a 3 month turnover  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:

I already contact the seller yesterday not knowing that it was the same car. Can say now though I probably wouldn't pay 75k for that car knowing that only 3 months ago it could have been had for 55.

Looks like I missed all the good deals  :(

Dear me. Thank the lord you are not looking for a 993 RS or you would be really upset!

Interesting how the imports are still leprous to some. On the world market they are worth more (LHD at least, but originality is important) , and as we know  LHD driving ergonomics are superior  :ph34r: - it's a driver's car after all.

I'd sell my LHD original NA for 100k,  but no less  ;)

Interesting how the imports are still leprous to some. On the world market they are worth more (LHD at least, but originality is important) , and as we know  LHD driving ergonomics are superior  :ph34r: - it's a driver's car after all.

. Shah Tazzieman, don't share all the secrets!

Interesting  - also wondered about this. Came to the conclusion that RHD are still far rarer and there is always the UK market to help keep prices going up, but agree the US/euro market would be the biggest driver of prices which of course are LHD. If I see a quality car I don't think it will stop me, but how do you find driving your LHD here? That said there can't be many LHD cars here. Most most have been converted and hence devalued