Wow! How low can you go?

It is hard to imagine that the prices are getting so low.

If that's the price on the window what would cash get it down further.

Would it matter if the IMS hasn't been done. Would you bother.

May as well take the chance on it.

Ok, at this sort of money it is an average early non S model but nonetheless it still is a Boxster

At this level of pricing Boxsters are at a stage where you could rip the windscreen and tear out the heavy bits to go Marque Sportscars.

I'm sure you would have a reasonably competitive car and have a lot of fun.

20150401_1400281.jpg

Boxsters are now to us what impact bumper cars were to Americans for the last two decades - a cheap way of getting a sportscar, but not one that necessarily will be maintained for a long life.

I see it as a good thing as more young guys are probably likely to come into the Porsche world. They're still good cars after all.

I see it as a good thing as more young guys are probably likely to come into the Porsche world. They're still good cars after all.

They would have been sold as great cars - to older guys! What's happened in the meantime?

• 3 weeks later...

Practically a stocking filler now!

:P

Look 70,000km  "Jade green with mushroom interior" straight from the Carsales advert. Probably has such low ks cos they were too scared to be seen with it in public?  I'm all for the crazy colors, but not this one.

192783150.jpg?height=700&aspect=FitWithi

I don't think the turbo wheels work well with the jade color either. Should go something a little more outlandish but not too over the top and maybe in black, add maybe some old type porsche script down the side and I don't think you would notice the color too much.

Archived