Magnus Walkers latest 'signature touch'

LeeM

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing that the guy in the Merc was actually there to see Magnus and the 277 car.  He nearly got a lot more 277 than he bargained.  He seems nonplussed by the event, which I guess is a normal reaction after such a close call.  Amazing that it didn't get a scratch - there can't have been much room in all that.

I hear on social media that the rebuilt #277 will have a Weissach rear end so he can crash into things head on in the future....

If you haven't spun a 911 , you haven't lived ;)

He just needs to take the heavy metal out of his lead capped right boot.

Coupla points.

The reporter sheila sez "Porsh"

The camera/sound guys on the right looked like they just said - "Did you get that?"

The dude in the truck wanders out, looks down and says - " Don't think much paint got knocked off my truck so everything will be OK. Now get outa the way. I got one more car to unload."

If he didn't know the truck was there he wouldn't have seen it until he arrived at the corner. Which is what it looks like in the video. 

The speed limit there is 55km/hr. If he was travelling responsibly , (and the reporter did tell him to slow down)

he would have been able to stop easily , even with cold slicks and race brakes. Unless his growth got in the way.

He's as guilty as a puppy standing next to a pile of poo.

He wouldn't want to trust his luck inspecting a running air cooled engine.

I just watched a bunch of 'Supercar' owners (mainly Ferrari's and Lambo's) crashing their cars on Youtube. It seems to be the norm with quite a few owners where their ambition far outweighs their driving ability.

MW won't hear the end of this for a while I reckon

• 3 weeks later...

Archived