Magnus Walkers latest 'signature touch'

LeeM

Naaaah, he'll keep making money from his notoriety, as business has flocked to him, including Porsche, who will see this accident as a minor incident.

Look at F1 drivers, actors, rock stars etc. They have the occasional brain fart (that tool Kanye West for an example), yet people still idolise them.

Magnus just had the smarts to promote himself, and his brand of clothing/style/his Porsche collection and whatever else he was trying to promote,  and its paid of handsomely. Well shot videos, very cool cars, and a dude that gives the finger to how most of society thinks everything should be. Dull, colourless and boring! Yeah, I'm tired of his videos, as now theyre pretty boring, yet a LOT of people are trying to do exactly the same thing, and build exactly the same style of Porsche to stand out from the crowd. Jeez, if I had his coin, I'd build an exact replica of one of his silver cars with the blue stripe.

I really think this will hurt him a bit, yet MW will always be in the Porsche spotlight, and always have his fans

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Coastr , what you are saying is that despite the e-crucifixion, he will roll back the stone and rise again?

Except he is not the messiah , he's just a very naughty boy.

I hope the ice pack fixes that lady's neck.

exactly what I am saying.  As far as an e-crucifixion goes, it is a wet lettuce leaf.  The fans have forgiven him and the SJW don't know who he is.

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt but wow,how interesting is that, there's no denying what happened there and it's in colour too......  That was dumb, gulity as charged Magnus Walker

Where the hell did he think he was going? Watching the video it looks like he was planning to just fly blind around the outside of his trailer???

I figured that some video footage of it would come out, but I was expecting grainy phone footage from the wrong angle, not clear camera work by a professional news crew.

He must have been thinking about going back into the driveway he came out of.  He was way too fast for that.

I was also told by someone on PP that it wasn't lift-off oversteer.   Given you can hear the engine revs drop and the tail come out, I think a jury of my peers would conclude I was right.

Screenshot%202015-08-28%2008.44.46_zpsph

How did he miss that Benz?  The owner of that car and Magnus are extremely lucky.

Screenshot%202015-08-28%2008.37.08_zps2i

Screenshot%202015-08-28%2008.36.58_zpsmh

The only thing I was correct about was that he was in the wrong lane trying to cut back in.  All the stories about heroically trying to get back after overtaking the trailer and finding the benz in the lane were complete bollox - he was out of shape from taking the corner too fast.  At this point it's just a wild fishtail out of control, not an evasive manoeuvre.

So slicks don't improve grip on corners?

I stand by my prior assessment :"dick". He's going to be shafted in a right royal manner.

Thank God he didn't damage that lovely Merc.

On balance I'm inclined to agree with you.  If anyone had done this at a Cars and Coffee event we'd be saying the same thing

Wow... well there you go. Ill take back my earlier comments, driving around while in such a busy area... not cool.

You reckon he thought the Merc was turning? and therefore panicked? But even then... that means he wasnt looking ahead through the corner. Merc Driver responded nicely though.

Archived