Magnus Walkers latest 'signature touch'

LeeM

drives it how it should be driven,

What , tail out in a parking lot? That's for hipster dudes not middle aged men with grey hairs.

He's a street racer with some silly viral videos (some now taken down) and I wouldn't like to meet the dude on a public road. I might kill him.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id also put it down to cold Hoosiers.

Why all the hate? Dude is just like the rest of us, loves his car and drives it how it should be driven, just unlucky in this instance... or am I just one of those hipster fan boys?

cut to the chase  - fanboy

Hot off the press:

MAGNUS WALKER AND #277 IN ACCIDENT!

8/24/20155:27 ESTFILED TO: PORSCHE ACCIDENTSBY: PEPPER GIRL3 COMMENTS

Magnus Walker, and his now iconic #277 Porsche, were traveling today for a rally and grand opening event with Porsche of Minneapolis. Unfortunately, it looks like everyone's favorite Outlaw had a pretty bad day.

FORTUNATELY, MAGNUS IS UNHURT!

While Magnus made it a point to post that he's okay and #277 can be fixed, it's unclear at this point what happened. Pictures are popping up on Instagram, Twitter and other social medial outlets with bits and pieces of info, but nothing concrete yet.

From what I can gather he was travelling in the right lane, pulled out to go around the trailer, sees Mercedes coming the other way, pulls back into the lane and hits the brakes, back rotates around *crunch*

The cage may have saved him but he's still lucky not to have smacked his head on the cage or the trailer - unless he was wearing a helmet?  But then this was just lapping a carpark so I doubt he had a helmet on.

Web snippets...

"I work for the electrical contractor that did the new dealership, onsite electrician said he was drifting around the lot, then crashed. Grand opening soon"

"Magnus was giving  thrill rides to a number of people, that is one of the reasons he was there. Most of his passengers were dealership employees or attractive females.

I did not see the crash, I only heard the Porsche screaming through the gears, the tires screeching for several seconds and then the crunch"

OK , typical  behaviour of an irresponsible18 year old . And in full view of the public. Sorry , but he's a dick no matter what country you live in.

No 1 priority. Make sure it is safe to drive under the conditions. Obviously the conditions were not being controlled and resulted in what happened. Cut corners and pay consequences. I'm sure we've all made similar mistakes, but since this seems to be at an event where his surroundings could have been controlled... why the f was the merc allowed in his path.

Like most incidents the truth is always somewhere in the middle,ask 10 people what happended and you'll get 12 accounts of the same incident :)

Whow knows..... We've all been there, pretty girls, fast cars, mistakes are made. I am sure that alot of us (me as one) have damaged cars in crashes that could have been avoided.

I cut the guy some slack, my understanding is that the area was closed for the event so it's not like he was going crazy on a public road...

With Magnus's profile and promoting of LA you will probably find he has a few freinds in the right places, the yanks love promoting their Cities. If the LAPD has a major problem with him they would have shut him down by now, they don't muck around and they are nowhere near as hamstrung as we are in the job here.

MB911 what we are seeing is the phenomenon of hot flushes in male middle age.

It's known as the menoporsche (and it's real for a lot of fellas)

Taz I think you are right :) and I think in all seriousness there has been some really good points made by all in this topic about safety, I guess I'm just so sick of how boring and  "vanilla" the world has become that I have an (overinflated probably) appreciation for someone with a bit of character, a bit of colour.

I have an (overinflated probably) appreciation for someone with a bit of character, a bit of colour.

You left out a bit of smell! Dreads do not stand up well to washing; I was so glad when's son's drummer friend shaved it all off.

Archived