Show us your GT3 (and all other GT cars)

Taking this over from the GT3 Purchase thread (and to further convince symsy that he needs a GT3), it's apparent that there are a quite a few GT cars tucked away that we don't get to see enough pics of, so let's see them!

I'll get the ball rolling

FullSizeRender_zpsuq2r8gj5.jpg

IMG_4436_zpszrthpcdg.png

IMG_4044_zpsh0pnyfya.jpg

nice back yard mate. You got a 16th century English manor house to go with it?

Nah, just visiting...this is the place they film "A Place to call home"....story is a local horseman walked his horse from Camden to Melbourne...yes...walked the horse in 1877 and then won the Melbourne cup, with the winnings he built this mansion...and it's impressive !!

Nah, just visiting...this is the place they film "A Place to call home"....story is a local horseman walked his horse from Camden to Melbourne...yes...walked the horse in 1877 and then won the Melbourne cup, with the winnings he built this mansion...and it's impressive !!

Plus your garage situation is FAR MORE impressive.... :D

Does this have yellow GT2 badging on the back? If so did the car come from Adelaide? I remember seeing a very similar looking spec here a couple of years ago. Either way, stunning mate!

Hey, no it doesn't.

The only one I know of with yellow badging was a Vic car owned by a mate called Sam.  His family has a big collection of cars and he got rid of his GT2 for a Carerra GT but I'm not sure if it went to SA.

Archived