Free Lambo required

Friggin'... the last hour or so I have been wasting work time on gumtree ,fantasizing of sexy women and lamborghini's being given to me....

Now this will take me to 5pm pondering the possibility of building one in hope that beautiful women will give themselves to me.....

Classic!  I would love to read the replies.

@makka : as a general rule, women who will get into your car for the type it is may not be the best choice!  There's always a guy with a better car :D   And if you did find one that stuck around, you might find you have to share the garage in the end, which would be the worst.   You want to be getting engine parts in the lounge, not cushions in the garage!

Nope, better to stick to stinky old Porsches which routinely scare women away.

There are a few here just laying around ,,,,,,little air in the tires ,,,,a good wash and a lot of start you bastard ,,,this could be the barn find he is after :P

I would take the Speedster ,,,I Just don,t trust a car that use,s the tail lights from and auto parts store as OE ,,,,I think I have a set on my box trailer :D:D

http://topgir.com.ua/vot-tak-naxodka-v-zabroshennom-sarae-obnaruzhili-raritetnye-sportkary-lamborghini-porsche-i-ford-788678/

image57f436a832.jpg

image57f436a951.jpg

image57f436a8d4.jpg

Speaking of barns (well yards)... Been chasing a rumor of a 911 sitting in grass for a coupe of  months in a pretty small town.  I've driven around nearly all the streets looking for it.  Some guy in a car show told me he had seen it.

Anyway was talking to a guy randomly tonight and he said he was going to said small town tonight to pick up his wife.  I laughed and said I had been lurking around there looking for a mystery Porsche.  He looked at me and told me it was his father in laws, and there are two, not one.  Only problem is he is a hoarder, apparently it's a whole yard full of cars, and he won't sell anything, because he is 'going to fix them up'.

Argh...so anyway now I know where it is but seems impossible as this guy has apparently never sold a single car, ever.  Still has his first car. Going to give it a shot anyway.   But cars left out in the weather, on grass/dirt, probably nothing left anyway.

Speaking of barns (well yards)... Been chasing a rumor of a 911 sitting in grass for a coupe of  months in a pretty small town.  I've driven around nearly all the streets looking for it.  Some guy in a car show told me he had seen it.

Anyway was talking to a guy randomly tonight and he said he was going to said small town tonight to pick up his wife.  I laughed and said I had been lurking around there looking for a mystery Porsche.  He looked at me and told me it was his father in laws, and there are two, not one.  Only problem is he is a hoarder, apparently it's a whole yard full of cars, and he won't sell anything, because he is 'going to fix them up'.

Argh...so anyway now I know where it is but seems impossible as this guy has apparently never sold a single car, ever.  Still has his first car. Going to give it a shot anyway.   But cars left out in the weather, on grass/dirt, probably nothing left anyway.

ooh can I have the other one then??? :P

Archived