Made it to the 911 club

Hey Guys, 

Posted a few questions a couple of weeks ago about a potential car I was looking at. I dropped the hammer and I'm in the club!...  ( finally )  the outlaw club anyway. 

Here she is. 74 911 , Mostly OG inside apart from newer front recaro's and Turbo dash.... all 930 underneath.... 3.3l  A tiny hint of 1998 - 2002  about it but will bring it back into line asap 

Ill detail her on the weekend and share more pics and details. 

Cheers! 

IMG_0122-new.jpg

Grouse.....congratulations, Bersk looks great.   Hopefully see you at a DAK DAK meet or an SMT.

thanks Niko! When's the next Dak Dak breaky? I normally roll my beetle down there... be good to start unraveling the secrets my new hotrod! 

thanks Niko! When's the next Dak Dak breaky? I normally roll my beetle down there... be good to start unraveling the secrets my new hotrod! 

Stay tuned mate, we must be close for another one.   I will suggest a couple of dates over the next week... in the SMT threads..

I have driven the circumference of Australia twice this Saturday haha! I did go down that way so probably! How did she look in the sun? 

It looked bloody tough. Awesome looking car. Perfect stance. Well done on the purchase.

Archived