Aussie 964 C4 Manual.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this, PFA week of the dim witted post, for you sir, yes it's for sale (again) @ $125K. Put your money where you big fat mouth is, or as I suspect you are talking out your ass. 

I have PM you my number for let's say a little "chat" Mano a Mano.

Is this slime green car for sale  YES/NO?  If you're not sure, don't bother with a reply, we are not into convincing  Bi-Polar sellers.

If YES what is the price.

Seriously?

Ease up.  There are a number of ways you could have said that and in public isn't one of them.

A simple PM with "is the car still for sale and can you confirm price" would have done the job nicely. 

Aggressive and confrontational has it's place.   

However, it's not here. 

He's still a member, I'm sure he'll raise his ugly head again with more bogan unintelligent provocation til he's banned. Part of my comment back to him was deleted along with his comment and mine was quite tame. Wont be next time...

He's still a member, I'm sure he'll raise his ugly head again with more bogan unintelligent provocation til he's banned. Part of my comment back to him was deleted along with his comment and mine was quite tame. Wont be next time...

The deletion of your comment was a result of my editing, apologies. 

Bummer, I missed it.

Senior moment Steve ? Were you napping ? YES/NO? 

in my experience turds usually float to the surface eventually

Like 924s? :ph34r:

I'm kidding, 924s are cute

That would be insulting if it wasn't true. But the jokes on you, I'm just $20,000 away from turning my 924 into a $10,000 car

I've collected all the unloved children - they all pass through my foster home for unloved Porsches

Archived