Wheel options for 997

Mik001

IMG_0417.thumb.JPG.fee334c43385fb664d121So here's a pic of my Carrera S that turns up this week.  I can't decide if I like the crab claw wheels or not.  Any suggestions for what wheels look good on a 997 both aftermarket or factory.  Thinking I might pull the wheels off while they are new and store them.  

What do you guys think of the factory wheels ? 

Yeh the Fuch do look right on the 997 they seem to suit the car............I have the factory 19" carrera classics optioned on mine and really like them easy to keep clean and lots of room to get your hands in and clean the inside of the rim and the brakes ... 

Fuch

54_259_Black.jpg

Carrera Classic 

Copy_of_IMG_0461.jpg

I like the silver wheels on black cars also ,,,like you said to much black looks too heavy .............just go through google images and see what you find appealing ...........and welcome to the color black it is a hobby just to keep it looking pristine ..........:)

Fuchs > 16" make baby Jesus cry.

BBS LM in gold, or another silver OEM wheel. Get spacers to stance it properly and set the ride height properly. The right stance will forgive a bad wheel and even a bad shape. Example, there is an 80s Toyota Cressida near me that is stanced perfectly and there is something very right about it.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll consider the BBS CHR. 

I'll say no to turbo wheels, I don't want to copy another model. 

It  seems there is plenty of love for the claws however I'll reserve judgment till Friday when she is delivered.