The Alfarrari. My Ferrari engined Alfa 105 build

5 hours ago, OZ930 said:

Instal one of these and it not only opens and closes the windows by voice command, it cleans the windows too !

7B5388F2-41A6-45BB-AB7F-17F8B505715C

yeah, I pinched the photo 😀

Not sure how much Mrs Jeff would appreciate that job :P 

Yep looks much better and I love the intro (s).

Also and i'm just thinking out loud but if you need just a little more room under the bonnet you can always do what the boys used to do back in the 70's where they raised the back of the bonnet about 5mm. I think that was for more airflow for them but it may work for you if needed.

1 hour ago, 3legs said:

Yep looks much better and I love the intro (s).

Also and i'm just thinking out loud but if you need just a little more room under the bonnet you can always do what the boys used to do back in the 70's where they raised the back of the bonnet about 5mm. I think that was for more airflow for them but it may work for you if needed.

3/4" on my Valiant VC V8 for the 3" high air filter and definate revhead hoon looks only! 

29 minutes ago, Damienb said:

A new intro, and now some very fancy editing with the 'split screen' effect!  Production values have gone through the roof in recent times!!  Nice work Jeff

Haha. Thanks mate.

Did you look at the design of the classic retrofit kit?  The factory 911 air is recirc only - I’ve always assumed that is because you can get better cooling if you are continually cooling much the same air.   My concern with your plenum-fed Ac is that you are only cooling incoming air, and in summer that is going to make the system less efficient on hot days.  Also it’s unlikely that your plenum has any type of filter on it, and uses a ram-air effect to push the air into the car.  This will also send dust/debris in which eventually clog the evaporator fins and reduce it further.  I would see if you can get an off the shelf cabin air filter into that plenum opening.

i would probably have the Ac on permanent recirc and push the fresh air into some under dash vents, somewhere near the Ac intake if you wanted to have fresh air to be picked up by the Ac inlet.

Also might have missed it but where is the evaoporator drain pipe? With that big flat surface area might pay to have one on each side, unless it is naturally shaped like a sink.

• 2 weeks later...