My new RS

WGA

Finally found time to fly home and take delivery of my Aussie based RS which has been sitting at the dealer for over 2 months.
The only special items outside of the normal options list were getting the Arum wheels clear coated. The std Arum wheels are more of a dull matte bronze finish but the clear coat now makes them look much more gold and really pop in the sunshine. I also got red door pulls fitted to match the red belts and the red deviated stitching. And black PORSCHE lettering on the wing.

F5F679AA-B646-4956-8E35-AECE9B0C1F7E.jpeg

071B4A66-A0E2-4D6F-8743-46CD8081AAB6.jpeg

7D4294BB-9D26-4C2F-954C-6C641B626759.jpeg

DB92E828-6CBF-4597-AF79-10CE7934B449.jpeg

9DEA3853-76D6-4728-AEA9-7F04FFFA5172.jpeg

16 minutes ago, WGA said:

Finally found time to fly home and take delivery of my Aussie based RS which has been sitting at the dealer for over 2 months.

9DEA3853-76D6-4728-AEA9-7F04FFFA5172.jpeg

Wow, you must be very busy,  If I had a GT3RS ready for collection at the dealer I don't think I'd be 2 seconds late.

Very nice ride, she looks fantastic :wub:

1 hour ago, Stepo said:

Wow, you must be very busy,  If I had a GT3RS ready for collection at the dealer I don't think I'd be 2 seconds late.

Very nice ride, she looks fantastic :wub:

Thanks for the compliment. I am lucky enough to also have a Lizard Green RS based in Europe so the excitement factor wasn’t quite the same with this one.

10 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Great call on the clear coat for the wheels. that bit of extra pop will be lovely. Stunning car.

Yes, I was very pleased with result. It really surprised me how much more gold the wheels look.

58 minutes ago, WGA said:

Thanks for the compliment. I am lucky enough to also have a Lizard Green RS based in Europe so the excitement factor wasn’t quite the same with this one.

Four RS’s to choose from, a mighty fine stable you have there.  I could have collected your new ride for you instead of leaving it for 2 months, you can never trust those dealers 😆

TBH, I’m an old school kind of guy so your 964 would be the pick of the bunch for me.

13 hours ago, WGA said:

Sadly, 5 days later and 1200 kms of driving (and lots of fantastic food), the car goes into storage for the next few months while I head back to Europe. 

IMG_8502.jpg

IMG_8497.JPG

IMG_4780.jpg

IMG_8482.jpg

IMG_8448.JPG

Do you need someone to look after it while you're away? I'd store it for free!