The locked in a house TV show thread

On 27/03/2020 at 18:38, TINGY996 said:

This will sound pretty sad but we have watched it because our friends daughter is in it for the second time, yes, yes i know.

Netflix, some good shows and Drive to Survive was good, if you haven't seen Ozarks binge season 1 because season 2 will be on tomorrow, great show.

What part does the daughter play ?

Wow that Tiger King thing was bizarre.  Car crash TV of the highest order.  What a weird bunch.

Drive to Survive was great again.

porsche doco on LeMans and Nürburgring (YouTube) was very good.

Ozark next after my wife gets MAFS done.......

• 4 weeks later...

Big night in wooohooo! A barbie, beers and onto the Makers Mark …. with the sprit of the day settled into the movie Danger Close then followed up by The Battle of Long Tan doco. Amazing. Reflective and a full scope of emotions there. Sore head now hahhaaa, bacon n eggs n berocca for breakie in a minute

14 hours ago, TINGY996 said:

If you haven't seen After Life with Ricky Gervais, do yourself a favour, he is one of the funniest men on the planet, Netflix.

My wife and I watched the whole of season two last night in one go. That’s a brilliant show. 

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Thatd be a great watch, though What's 'Apple TV'? 🤔 

https://www.apple.com/au/apple-tv-plus/ 👍

On 30/03/2020 at 20:44, DJM said:

Drive to Survive was great again.

I loved season one, not least because it exceeded my expectations by a huge margin.

Season two was good again, but feel like they missed a few things that were really interesting last season when I watched the actual races, like the Max/Leclerc battles, and how the stewards really relaxed on what they’ed allow around the time of Austria, Spa, Monza, etc... Not to mention the Ferrari engine scandal...

12 minutes ago, JWM said:

My wife and I watched the whole of season two last night in one go. That’s a brilliant show. 

https://www.apple.com/au/apple-tv-plus/ 👍

I loved season one, not least because it exceeded my expectations by a huge margin.

Season two was good again, but feel like they missed a few things that were really interesting last season when I watched the actual races, like the Max/Leclerc battles, and how the stewards really relaxed on what they’ed allow around the time of Austria, Spa, Monza, etc... Not to mention the Ferrari engine scandal...

Was finding season two a little boring .

I will persist and see if gets any better .

lLoved season one .

Drive to Survive will give that a go . What is it on ? Do you have a link 

Standouts for me are the docos Last Breath, and Command and Control.

I've struggled to get into shows on Netflix lately, but Casa del papel and Fauda are the pick of the bunch. Have been making do youtube e.g. Binky, Skid Factory, Jeff, Motive, Powernation,  Fullboost, Abom, Street machine tv, Hill climb monsters, Dave Stanton and Pasta Grannies.

Edit: There is a Turkish movie on netflix called, Miracle in cell number 7, which is worth watching.

1 hour ago, JV911 said:

I've struggled to get into shows on Netflix lately

I'm hearing you, i hear that HBO may be launching a streaming service, if netflix don't have an influx of new shows soon'ish i may switch it off and put my money into something else.

I don't mind the foreign films but i find i want to hear them rather than read them.

I did watch Extraction, i wonder what the body count was, typical shoot 'em up movie.

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

Watched Planet of the Humans on Youtube . Interesting doco 

Definately compulsory viewing for a dose of red pills. Were you surprised with the hypocrisy of the upper levels of the green movement (not the general uninformed hypocritical greeny)? I wasn't. It's an upper level power and money grab for the tax payers dollars. I was totally surprised such a world rated outspoken newswhore loudmouth green nazi like Michael Moore would grenade the lid off of his own movement. Even if the data presented is half true, green electric power in quantities to even challenge 10 or 20% of fossil fuel produced energy is a farce. 

1 hour ago, TINGY996 said:

I'm hearing you, i hear that HBO may be launching a streaming service, if netflix don't have an influx of new shows soon'ish i may switch it off and put my money into something else.

I don't mind the foreign films but i find i want to hear them rather than read them.

I did watch Extraction, i wonder what the body count was, typical shoot 'em up movie.

Mrs watched that yesterday, I was in the study working most of the time.  Hardy any time at all I wasn't hearing gunshots 🙂  

31 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Definately compulsory viewing for a dose of red pills. Were you surprised with the hypocrisy of the upper levels of the green movement (not the general uninformed hypocritical greeny)? I wasn't. It's an upper level power and money grab for the tax payers dollars. I was totally surprised such a world rated outspoken newswhore loudmouth green nazi like Michael Moore would grenade the lid off of his own movement. Even if the data presented is half true, green electric power in quantities to even challenge 10 or 20% of fossil fuel produced energy is a farce. 

I agree about compulsory viewing . The hypocrisy was incredible and the brainwashed hearing what they want to hear . The fact that the human race has grown so much is frighting .