Spotted Thread

That Green 70's 911 T (i think) i spotted the other week. I'm quite sure he lives infront of my mates house in richmond. As he leaves the car outside and i always see it at night. I think i'll leave a note on his windscreen next time saying to check out this site. 

Late model Cayman (led tail lights) tonight in Brunswick St, The Valley. Young guy at the wheel giving it big heaps of right foot between red lights. Loved the wheels! Black spokes with polished outer rims. Very nice!

Cayman S, darkish grey, looked great, while I was walking 2 doors up to pick up a car from the mechanics. Not mine, the bosses. Then at the mechanics there is a little white SC sitting there. Very nice little car. Want!

In Melbourne for couple of days for work, not a lot of social time, sorry.  Hopefully after 3:30 Sunday if anyone is in the Tulla area.  Fly out am Monday.

Spotted a dark blue-grey 997 in the parking lot  at Tulla then a black Turbo driving passed some place I was taken for a Turkish lunch, not sure whether it was a 964 body kit or genuine, with a 3.8 wing and in need of a wash.

You guys know how to eat down here in the freezing (at the moment) country. (Anything under 25 is cold)

Cheers

Heading out to have a pizza with Chris and the T man Friday night,

Seen on the way out. White 911 Braeside area... Plates AAH-911 Aah, like them plates.

On the way home Nepean Hwy, Parkdale, silver Carrera dark windows HOOPSC.

Great looking white 911t in Elsternwick today. Overheard his wife say 'what, you're going for another drive?' before closing door and walking off. Also a nice 996 4s in the driveway.

Then saw something hot on Dendy St and again on Hampton St Brighton. Got a wave. Mid 70s with huge rear wing. Too fast to see plates :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely morning in Melbourne for a cruise to work in the Porka. Spotted black G50 3.2 Carrera on Beaconsfield Pde. Young lady driver gave me nothing :( Car was an import and looking a little tired but I still admired it. Also spotted a black 993 on Beaconsfield Pde heading towards St Kilda.