Spotted Thread

A silver 928 this afternoon on the Harkaway road, just out of Berwick......waved but was sort of going at the time so didn't really get time to see if they waved back, or fell into the ranks of the "non-wavers"......!!

Turning right from Gertrude st onto Nicholson near the museum. Nice green 911T

was it old 70s? real shiny and shiny black and polished fuchs? Because i saw that on bridge road around midnight. I spotted him and he spotted me. We both just looked at each others cars and knew what we're looking at.

was it old 70s? real shiny and shiny black and polished fuchs? Because i saw that on bridge road around midnight. I spotted him and he spotted me. We both just looked at each others cars and knew what we're looking at.

Yep 70's. I was behind him at the lights but did notice it had polished Fuchs when he turned onto Nicholson. Could well be the same one

This morning I pulled up next to a 996 Targa on Nepean Hwy. I looked at him, he looked at me and we exchanged big smiles.

First Targa 996 I have seen too :)

A friend of mine in the Uk has a 996 Targa, it's pretty sweet too!

Saw this in Balwyn while going for a walk and thought this shape looks very familiar.

2013-06-10180527_zps7d46c752.jpg

ah, but who can guess the model?

I say a 3.2 coupe based on what looks like the driving lights under the bumper.

but it could also be a longhood based on the narrow body and small mirrors

ah, but who can guess the model?

I say a 3.2 coupe based on what looks like the driving lights under the bumper.

but it could also be a longhood based on the narrow body and small mirrors

Skinny hips and a low front bumper says early 911 to me

I saw some very nice Holden machinery driving into the Showgrounds on Saturday :)  was it a good day?

Awesome day! i couldn't get many photos as i had forgotten to charge my camera battery! :(

A lot of V8s mostly Supercharged or turbocharged machines. Mostly street drag cars. Some pretty cool euros from Fitzgerald, Evolve Technik and Active Motorwerke.