Spotted Thread

I keep seeing a glimpse of a grey 997 coupe getting around the western side of Lake Macquarie. Always traveling the opposite direction to me so I can't have a good look.

Yesterday a grey or black (was hard to tell in the rain) 998 scooted past in the opposite direction to me, again around the western side of Lake Macquarie.

Local's tell me there is a red 911 SC getting around the same area also. Haven't spotted her yet but always on the look out.

Spotted a 996 cab dark blue, roof down, cruising in Main Street of Bowral today then a couple of minutes later a white 987 Box with roof up heading toward Mittagong,

Also a white early Carrera with ducktail, blue decals, blue wheels on a transporter heading Melb bound yesterday...maybe ex Rennsport?

Speaking of great looking 912's....just spied a ripper, white, perfect condition ...RHD, Rego...NSW. LXV912.

Old Hume Highway, Berrimah historic village. 3.10pm

Took a righty a couple of K,s out of town, as we were heading back towards Mittagong, so I am guessing a local.

If you happen to read this and own that car, ....you have my compliments, beautiful car, sounded good and went well.

Niko....what are you doing in Mittagong and you haven't given me a call????  Where are you this Saturday??? I'm doing a SMT in the southern highlands.....are you still up this way????

Niko....what are you doing in Mittagong and you haven't given me a call????  Where are you this Saturday??? I'm doing a SMT in the southern highlands.....are you still up this way????

Hi Caver, mate just taking a little break, with the missus, in the CX7, Didn't realise you were around here.

We are heading back via narooma tonight, then a night in Metung, then home.

Mainly a shopping trip in the little towns, although we went into Wollongong yesterday, down some extremely twisty roads from Robertson down. Definitely Porsche territory on an early morning run.

Cheers mate and thanks for the offer, maybe next time I will bring "old yella" up for a run.

Regards,

Niko

Yahoo....yellow box KDC111 heading into Batemans Bay from the Vic end. Great day and the roof was up?????

perfect day for no roof.....

More great twisties from Mittagong thru Fitzroy Falls, kangaroo Valley, down to Nowra.

Some NSW drivers have the same disease as Victorians, won't pull over to let others past. A bit of PFA etiquette wouldn't go astray,

Some NSW drivers have the same disease as Victorians, won't pull over to let others past.

This is a rule that everyone knows about but I think it's rarely penalized. So it just keeps happening.

Perhaps instead of pinging motorists for 5 km over the limit, bad (inconsiderate) driving habits, like not keeping left, should get more attention.

Very frustrating as we all know. Especially when there are turn in sections for slow vehicles sign posted and they just wander on past as though they don't apply to them......even though a look in the rear vision mirror (if they know where that is) will reveal a conga line of cars all sitting on 40 k,s. these same people even brake while going up the hills....

Maybe the coppers should hide in the bushes and pounce on these people further up the road, like they do for speedsters....

Maybe I am just a grumpy old man... Actually I think I am a grumpy old man.

Very frustrating as we all know. Especially when there are turn in sections for slow vehicles sign posted and they just wander on past as though they don't apply to them......even though a look in the rear vision mirror (if they know where that is) will reveal a conga line of cars all sitting on 40 k,s. these same people even brake while going up the hills....

Maybe the coppers should hide in the bushes and pounce on these people further up the road, like they do for speedsters....

Maybe I am just a grumpy old man... Actually I think I am a grumpy old man.

Or sometimes they do pull in when there is an overtaking lane but increase their speed to 100, forcing peeps to speed to overtake, and then when it's back to one lane they slow down to 90 again. Aaa argh.