Spotted Thread

spotted heading south on Calder Hwy, a white 2013 Cayman on sunday 9-Jun-2013 approx. 4.30pm.

as I was heading Nth on the Calder in my Cayman, I couldn't spot if it was an "S" or the standard model... either way, pretty sharp looking machine.

regards,

Paul.

WOW.......Chris would be having a heart attack.....I feel a bit that way too, leaving it out in the rain like that.

Cheeses... it is very very cool.   Even a sunroof.   Not a big fan of dark green, but that one is excellent.   In fact near perfect.

I guess you didn't stalk the car till the owner came back...

WOW.......Chris would be having a heart attack.....I feel a bit that way too, leaving it out in the rain like that.

Cheeses... it is very very cool.   Even a sunroof.   Not a big fan of dark green, but that one is excellent.   In fact near perfect.

I created a bit of a gathering with my happy snapping, lots of passing admirers stopping to look, chat and take their own photos.

Apparently the owner was at the gym a few doors down.

I wonder what he must have thought if he saw all  the people around his car but apparently he is used to that attention according to the bakery next door.

It looks way better in the flesh and yes to my eyes is pretty near perfect.

The owner is friend of mine, he restored it from ground up. He would have been only too happy to answer any questions. It's a truly lovely car in the flesh with everything period correct. He drives it regularly and quite spirited!!

The owner is friend of mine, he restored it from ground up. He would have been only too happy to answer any questions. It's a truly lovely car in the flesh with everything period correct. He drives it regularly and quite spirited!!

I knew someone on here would know that car, good on him for driving it like it should be driven.

I really was amazed at the condition it was in.

Yesterday dark blue 911 Carrera turning onto the Westgate towards CBD - well turned into a giant car park!  Car looked stunning from where I sat

Saw a lovely little 928 going down Little Collins Street this morning before 9am. In a teal color... looked great.

White 993 still outside my office in the CBD too :)

I needed a lay down for a while just thinking about it.....

C

Nepean Highway Moorabbin, around 1.30ish today ....black 930 plates "GOT-1" :D

My all time favorite p car plate was on a black 928 when they were still new. TAXED. I've recently seen it on a lesser model MB. The GFC must have hit hard :(