Spotted Thread

Went to Hampton Street, to have a coffee with a mate at the BROWN COW.  

Great day to give the Box it's weekly "move the oil around" drive.

Boundary Road, Braeside, yellow 981 Box with red interior, roof down (gutsy effort because it was freezing out there) He was being followed by a dark blue Box with roof up.   When I finally got up near them in the traffic the blue one had gone but the yellow one still there rego "BOOKA".   Realised I had spoken to this bloke some months ago when he was in a car park near home, he had a yellow 986 and was waiting for his new one to arrive.   It obviously has.  Anyway he jumped in behind me and we ended up on Nepean Highway, think he might have been heading to PCB.   (Couldn't help but give him a FISTER blast at one opportunity I got.  Which are just getting better and better with time I have to say.)   

Then when I got to the BROWN COW, parked in the side street right next to it, and there was a red Carrera C4S cab parked two down in front of me.  Nice.....Should have tooken da camra

Great Melbourne day for convertibles and cabs.

Carrera CS on Nepean Hwy Moorabbin this morning. So wanted to catch up and get a good look but the lights weren't in my favour. Looked like a track car with drivers names on the windows.

White McLaren MP4-12C on City Rd South Melbourne. I know it's not a Porsche but you don't see them every day.

2 987 boxsters last night.. with just one car separating them from one another. First one white 2.7 and second one an S, turning left onto Flnders St from Russell St.

Today, a very dark grey 991 on Exhibition St - what an amazing looking car and then a min later a 987 in black!

Carrera CS on Nepean Hwy Moorabbin this morning. So wanted to catch up and get a good look but the lights weren't in my favour. Looked like a track car with drivers names on the windows.

White McLaren MP4-12C on City Rd South Melbourne. I know it's not a Porsche but you don't see them every day.

I spotted that McLaren in city rd as well yesterday - around 10am. Sounded great!

I spotted that McLaren in city rd as well yesterday - around 10am. Sounded great!

If it's the white one with orange trim it must be a Friday car. I've seen it a couple of times on Fridays around Southbank. The driver doesn't know how big it is as he tends to swing w--i---d---e making a turn.

• 3 weeks later...

At the Goulburn servo, spotted a red 930 and a 997/991 filling up, then turned around and saw an orange 73 rs lookalike and a dark 914/6, a dark blue/black 993 across the road.

Apparently a weekend trip away of some Autohaus customers.