Australian Delivered 1987-1989 G50 911 Delivery Numbers

1 hour ago, Mike-S said:

😁

That popped up in my Facebook memories a few days ago, yours, mine and Andrew’s green car outside the village shop. Great trip over that one, should do it again 👍

Yeah that was a fun drive. Thought we'd hose you 2, but...😳😁👍

I haven't driven mine for over 2.5 years, and probably won't be on the road till early next year now. Too lazy  🙄

• 2 months later...

A few late model Aussie 3.2s just listed:

Check out this 1989 Porsche 911 Carrera Manual.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1989-porsche-911-carrera-manual/SSE-AD-16831963

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1989-porsche-911-carrera-manual/SSE-AD-16810955

Both look good. 

On 06/03/2024 at 10:23, 911 said:

A few late model Aussie 3.2s just listed:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1989-porsche-911-carrera-manual/SSE-AD-16831963

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1989-porsche-911-carrera-manual/SSE-AD-16810955

Both look good. 

What was the price on the blue one? On hold already so I’m guessing realistic.

Back again for the third time since 2020. Still looks tidy. Porschaden seem to move most of their cars quick, so would be suprised if this didn't turn over quickly aswell. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1989-porsche-911-carrera-manual/OAG-AD-22995804

$200k for late model 3.2s. Never thought I'd see the day. I remember thinking $100k was the absolute ceiling. I wonder if $200k is the ceiling, or if I'll be wrong again. 

Screenshot_2024-03-17-11-16-54-66_29b563cd0bc4fd07bd0c105b17b28204.jpg

49 minutes ago, 911 said:

"Selling because I do not use the car enough and it is looking for an owner that will love and drive it regularly"

Well duh, at 39K km it's nearly never driven! At such low km, this car unfortunately is destined never to be driven just because of it's extremely low mileage. 😟

50 minutes ago, Dalai said:

"Selling because I do not use the car enough and it is looking for an owner that will love and drive it regularly"

Well duh, at 39K km it's nearly never driven! At such low km, this car unfortunately is destined never to be driven just because of it's extremely low mileage. 😟

I wonder what premium someone would pay for having probably the lowest km Aussie delivered 3.2 in existence. I doubt $325k. 

Then there's the question of what damage has been done from it sitting for so long unused. Photos do look very nice though. 

57 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I know!! Why would people do that to a Porsche? 🤷‍♂️🙄

Only 39000 k'S and the door speakers are not OEM.

Doesn't look too great from a quick look at the photos. 

Rust bubble on engine lid. Most likely more hidden. Hopefully not though. 

Gaps on rear are pretty average and you can see the inner engine lid sticker is missing, which makes me think it's been hit? 

Drivers door around the hinges looks really tough? There's only one photo where you can sort of see it. Seems like they've purposly tried to avoid photographing it, because they've included a clear picture of the passenger side. 

Being a UK car and with what's in the exterior photos, I wouldn't be too optimistic about the under carriage. 

14 minutes ago, 911 said:

Doesn't look too great from a quick look at the photos. 

Rust bubble on engine lid. Most likely more hidden. Hopefully not though. 

Gaps on rear are pretty average and you can see the inner engine lid sticker is missing, which makes me think it's been hit? 

Drivers door around the hinges looks really tough? There's only one photo where you can sort of see it. Seems like they've purposly tried to avoid photographing it, because they've included a clear picture of the passenger side. 

Being a UK car and with what's in the exterior photos, I wouldn't be too optimistic about the under carriage. 

Yep I am with Mike, Looks Tidy.

Is that maybe a sunroof leak? Weird spot for rusty water to be running down the A-pillar.

I'd definitely want to see underneath and have a closer look if I was interested in it. 

Screenshot_2024-03-26-16-09-59-07_29b563cd0bc4fd07bd0c105b17b28204.jpg