Butt Shot

• 2 weeks later...

To Tassieman:  There's a lot of 928 love coming from the Apple Isle these days  ;)

What's not to love about a German Aston?

Piech apparently wanted a V10 engine for the shark back in the early 70s . History shows he went to Audi and the V10s are/ were used in....

But Porsche have made at least one V10 road car, now notorious.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Dreamr.  Today when we were leaving the hospital we walked past a blue targa with a rear spoiler.  I said to my wife that I've been thinking of fitting one. I asked her if she preferred with spoiler or without.  Without was the reply.  So that's f*%#ed that idea...

Stew,   I luuurv my spoiler.... wouldn't take it off for anything...

I think it stems from the posters I had on my wall in the 80's.... never saw a 911 without one.

But in saying that....with or without, it's still a Porsche 911... :D

I've been told by a number of people that it's the desired "option".... I presume that it's because it more comfortable for taller people and eliminates the problems of leaking..... I just wanted a 911..... didn't care or worry about the "options".... seems like a little luck may have come my way.. :lol:

I've been told by a number of people that it's the desired "option".... I presume that it's because it more comfortable for taller people and eliminates the problems of leaking..... I just wanted a 911..... didn't care or worry about the "options".... seems like a little luck may have come my way.. :lol:

It's also lighter , which when you delete the smog pump , air con and other bits hanging behind the axle makes the car much funner. How do I know  B)