• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks the goods, nice job, certainly a great price. Does sound good in the enclosed car park, but as Arthur said, be interesting how it sounds in the open. Also noise pollution in the states would be different from ours. I have no doubt my Fister, would be close if not over the legal limit, here in vic, so keep that in mind, but otherwise, I would say go for it.

Looks the goods, nice job, certainly a great price. Does sound good in the enclosed car park, but as Arthur said, be interesting how it sounds in the open. Also noise pollution in the states would be different from ours. I have no doubt my Fister, would be close if not over the legal limit, here in vic, so keep that in mind, but otherwise, I would say go for it.

And yet, a Harley is ok?

Agree, but Harley's also have a different set of EPA levels than other bikes, (and cars) much more leeway.

Don't agree with it, but there you go. Why would they??

Agree, but Harley's also have a different set of EPA levels than other bikes, (and cars) much more leeway.

Don't agree with it, but there you go. Why would they??

Harley Davidson Boxter maybe ??? :rolleyes:

When are you going to post a video Niko?

Arhhmm.....My skills as a film producer have come to a grinding halt. I can't get what I have taken up and onto the forum for whatever reason. However the main film of the finished product being started up in Tmans garage, is on Tmans camera, and I think he is also having problems posting. I will keep trying to put up the before and the clip with no exhaust whatsover (now that is awesome) and hopefully Tman might get the last part up.

Archived