• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As well as lining up the cars for a photo shoot atop Mt Baw Baw, how about we arrange a symphony of exhaust notes !   :D

Now as to suggestions to be played :

"I can see clearly now the rain has Gone"

As well as lining up the cars for a photo shoot atop Mt Baw Baw, how about we arrange a symphony of exhaust notes !   :D

Yes that would be cool.  A Mic like the one below on a DSLR mounted on a Tripod, nice and low on the ground and then every P going past it would do the trick nicely! 

svmp_01.jpg

careful there Mark, you might just awaken the rain gods :ph34r:

Yes that would be cool.  A Mic like the one below on a DSLR mounted on a Tripod, nice and low on the ground and then every P going past it would do the trick nicely! 

maybe line them up and give them each a rev in turn as the mic/video is walked along behind them.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Anybody on here with a SCART exhaust?

I spoke to Guillaume in france and he said they can supply for a 914/6..they'd even place the exhaust tips where I want them :-)

I'm tempted but it's very expensive.. :-/  around 2500 all up :blink:....but that sound..*sigh*

SCART 911

Anybody on here with a SCART exhaust?

I spoke to Guillaume in france and he said they can supply for a 914/6..they'd even place the exhaust tips where I want them :-)

I'm tempted but it's very expensive.. :-/  around 2500 all up :blink:....but that sound..*sigh*

SCART 911

I came so close to buying their SCART Classic for my 996 but just couldn't bring myself to pay twice the price of Dansk or Fister. Pity because they're the best sounding 996 exhaust I've heard.

Looking to swap this one out - A stainless Mille Miglia 2 in 1 out. 

It's sweet spot is after 5k rpm and I only took it to 4k rpm here to preserve whatever neighbourly relations remain, especially in a household with two kids under 3.

Archived