Need Melbourne PPLs help

I have been getting set up to do this for a while now and have got to the point where I am ready to start.

My plan is to do a documentary on Porsche enthusiasts, as opposed to owners. I am hoping to get a large cross section of cars, as I think that will also get me a large cross section of owners, so I am looking for ppl who own all types, from 356's to the latest models, including of course front engine models(;)) and everything in between.

The idea is to do interviews and also get some great footage of the cars. I studied TV production many years ago, and was in the industry for a short period, but got lured away by the almighty dollar. I have been a pro photographer and have shot and edited video for a long time so after seeing the Magnus infomercial(which I really liked), I was inspired to do my own project. I have a a cpl of ppl already lined up but need a lot more and that is where you guys come in :D

If anyone is able to help me out, please feel free to post here, PM me or let me know on the SMT.

cheers

Bruce

Vas Í would be happy to do it just on 930's lol especially considering they are my favourite Porsche, so you and your car would be great to have involved :)

BTW Cars don't have to be museum quality or anything, as the idea is more about the ppl behind the cars, as my limited time with the marque I have noticed we get all types and that is one of the great things about the marque. One thing I want though above all else is enthusiasts who love their car/s.

As I work 6 days a week I would need ppl who are available on Sundays

cheers

Bruce

Vas Í would be happy to do it just on 930's lol especially considering they are my favourite Porsche, so you and your car would be great to have involved :)

BTW Cars don't have to be museum quality or anything, as the idea is more about the ppl behind the cars, as my limited time with the marque I have noticed we get all types and that is one of the great things about the marque. One thing I want though above all else is enthusiasts who love their car/s.

As I work 6 days a week I would need ppl who are available on Sundays

cheers

Bruce

Well, I do love my car and I can do Sundays.  :)

Chris maybe able to get on to David D.

He has the GT2 and RS 4.0.

Hey Bruce

The Magnus film has inspired me to put something together also but nothing like what you're doing. More just for my own bit of fun. I must admit I'm not exactly comfortable in front of the camera but if you think my car is worthy I'd be happy to help out. We can discuss at SMT.

Sounds great Bruce. It would be good to see some "normal" P owners, not just an artsy,dreadlocked Pom lost in LA. I think we all lead the double life of weekday workers/weekend enthusiasts with many varied stories of our Porsche experience.

Archived