FUCKING POTHOLES AND SOURCING PILOT SPORT 2'S THAT DONT EXIST ANYWHERE..YEP SWEAR WORDS MY BAD

2016-07-01%2016.52.14_zps8l99utt6.jpg

LAMPSHADE is all kinds of AWESOME 70s :) I trust it's one of the PAPER ones?

As for tyres , I SWEAR the only cars I have seen with FLATS on the side of the road in the past 10 years have been modern ones with high profile tyres. Now of course newer cars don't even carry a SPARE so you (not me) have to tug the forelock of the RAC of whatever flavour state you live in. THAT SUCKS (for you).

Agree with OP , solution = SCOTCH; a hipflask in the glovebox,  LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS.

Paper Latern of course ,  is indicative of the rental im in ..Im trying to entice the girl  back into the retro world..  and its $750 a week.. fo rthe joy of the old skool experience 

Needless to say Im in the shithouse for selling our house..new cars are a bit of a not talking item at the moment

Not really a vent as such

My Fox box got water in it out in the mancave when we had some rain the other day, so as I spend a LOT of my time in here, I was forced to watch free to air (which I haven't done for many years) until the new box arrives. 

My god free to air tv is CRAP! 

Not really a vent as such

My Fox box got water in it out in the mancave when we had some rain the other day, so as I spend a LOT of my time in here, I was forced to watch free to air (which I haven't done for many years) until the new box arrives. 

My god free to air tv is CRAP! 

come on Lee, what is wrong with watching endless discussion on the election non result on free to air?

come on Lee, what is wrong with watching endless discussion on the election non result on free to air?

You just answered your own question there Phil! :-) 

I rarely, if at all, watch the news, yet it's just the shows on FTA that boggles the mind! And how many infomercial channels are there? JEEBUS! 

I even watched a Spanish SBS movie with subtitles coz there wasn't anything on the other channels, though that was after watching some bloke demonstrate an 'incredible' handyman clamp that every tradie needs apparently. It must be subliminal messaging, coz I was keen to buy the crappy Chinese thing afterwards! Mind numbing

Youtube is the answer Lee... Free to air PFFTTTTTT!

Onto that mate. Learnt some new songs, and how to do car bodywork

I even watched a Spanish SBS movie with subtitles coz there wasn't anything on the other channels,

Back in the day common to watch foreign SBS movies but for a whole different reason hahaha ....A world of info on youtube - and half of it probably accurate too ...

Back in the day common to watch foreign SBS movies but for a whole different reason hahaha ....A world of info on youtube - and half of it probably accurate too ...

Hahaha. It was one of 'those' movies.

Something about a nymphomaniac that turned to prostitution, who became a druggie that killed her high end clients, then transferred all their cash into her accounts......I think! It was bizzare anyway

Reruns of Hogans Heroes and M.A.S.H got boring after 2 of each show

You just answered your own question there Phil! :-) 

I rarely, if at all, watch the news, yet it's just the shows on FTA that boggles the mind! And how many infomercial channels are there? JEEBUS! 

I even watched a Spanish SBS movie with subtitles coz there wasn't anything on the other channels, though that was after watching some bloke demonstrate an 'incredible' handyman clamp that every tradie needs apparently. It must be subliminal messaging, coz I was keen to buy the crappy Chinese thing afterwards! Mind numbing

Onto that mate. Learnt some new songs, and how to do car bodywork

Get yourself a Chromecast. Then you can watch youtube vids, and all other sorts of stuff on the telly.  Now that it's just me & the dog most nights I spend quite a bit of time chroming.

Wait, that didn't sound good.

Just turn it off @LeeM !

It's like a car crash mate. You know you shouldn't look, but you get fixated on it! Or B grade movies that you start watching, think it's utter garbage, but you have to watch to the end!

It's like a car crash mate. You know you shouldn't look, but you get fixated on it! Or B grade movies that you start watching, think it's utter garbage, but you have to watch to the end!

You sound like my wife :) I can easily turn off crap on the tv :P

Make sure it is Himalayan rock salt.  If you use Pyrenees rock salt you actually develop a runny nose, ingrown toenails and start clapping with the back of your hands instead of the palms.  Some people have been caught out!   Share this on all your Facebook and Twitter accounts to save your loved ones from buying the wrong salt.

anyway...  My vent is that linked in is a bit creepy.   I just had a forum member recommended to me in my list despite I don't think ever exchanging anything but PMs.  I think I'll wait until actually meeting them before submitting a friend request.

Make sure it is Himalayan rock salt.  If you use Pyrenees rock salt you actually develop a runny nose, ingrown toenails and start clapping with the back of your hands instead of the palms.  Some people have been caught out!   Share this on all your Facebook and Twitter accounts to save your loved ones from buying the wrong salt.

i didn't get too involved- i simply congratulated them on exposing the medical sector as a rort and that they should stick to their guns and never ever use government subsidized medical care ever again, no matter how bad the condition is progressing, but to simply stick to their wholesome naturopathic remedies.

I'm not sure they are smart enough to catch the underlying message there, so hopefully they take it at face value.

Edited by clutch-monkey

A 'peaceful' protest

Yeah right, like that ever happens in the US! There's always one or 2 radicals that will upset the peace

I wanna say a lot more, but it's just not worth it

Yep, the home of the brave and the land of the free, has a few serious problems....

Very tragic and sad...

I was just watching CNN footage and there are a group of the "protesters" in a 7/11, dancing around after the shootings and murders like it's party time.

A ring of coppers around them.    

Edited by Niko

Things have definitely not gotten better lately, that's for sure.

the more cops get on knife edge, the more senseless killings happen, the more riots, the more jumpy the cops get...a downward spiral.

no idea how you calm people down from here.  The president has a chance of getting this right or getting it spectacularly wrong.

i know a guy who lives in Texas, has got an unbelievable amount of weapons and quite proud of them.  You don't want things breaking down there, that's for sure.

One thing is for sure, we don't want that sort of thing starting to develop here.

Yes, we are blessed that we live in this great country..........so far...

But with the Apex Gang and the copy cats, I have that sinking feeling...

The Justice (lack of) system leaves a lot to be desired.

9 in a stolen Beemer coming unstuck on the Westgate last night.

3 doing an agg burg on the jewellery shop in the middle of the day.

Local community doing citizens arrests on them, and good for them.

But we are going under.....

Yet when these parasites are  caught, they have a cry about being unfairly treated in this country, then the idiotic justice system, especially the corrupt lawyers let them out to do it again!

Look at the 'family' shootings in Sydney! You don't see crooks with 'John Smith' for a name do ya? It's always the same people from the same backgrounds doing the same crimes, yet we're the ones, who actually work for a living that suffer, not bludging off the dole or 'invalid pensions', yet live mansions! And they say crime doesn't pay? 

Australia has gone to the dogs

Yes, we are blessed that we live in this great country..........so far...

But with the Apex Gang and the copy cats, I have that sinking feeling...

The Justice (lack of) system leaves a lot to be desired.

9 in a stolen Beemer coming unstuck on the Westgate last night.

3 doing an agg burg on the jewellery shop in the middle of the day.

Local community doing citizens arrests on them, and good for them.

But we are going under.....

scary shit Niko