Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

With a little bit of Rust-Eze (and an insane amount of luck) you too could like like me.  Ka-Chow

Cars-Click-Clack-web.jpg

Amazing how someone could let a car go that has $50k in profit just waiting to be released.

The moment I see a handwritten sign taped to a traffic light 'I made $500 week flipping old Porsches' I know it is time to sell.

The 5-foot incorrect-aspect phone photo looks OK

$_20.JPG

I think one of the TLC bits needed is decklid struts

$_20.JPG

Still...the price is right?

EDIT : I see it has one of those massive 1-piece rubber wings on it, so no wonder it needs a stick to hold the deck up.

I just stumbled across this & was about to post..... highlighting the $70K remark, looks like I have been beaten too it. But for the advertised price it doesn't look too bad. The first thing I removed from my car was the all rubber whale tail, improves the mpg 10 fold! 

That car has been for sale at least a year or more...  It looks great to me so don't know why it hasn't sold other than being a targa which isn't for everyone, but great for you!

I have a motorbike stashed at my warehouse that my 77 yo dad bought....mum is none the wiser!  He'll never ride it though...but it was a good buy!

Looks like this green Targa hot rod has been sold.

Anyone here buy it?

Where do people get their writing and ad-copy writing skills from?!

Does anyone here like slant-nose cars?  I've never seen one I liked.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-911SC-1982-Widebody-Slantnose-930-Simply-BRUTAL-UBER-RARE-1of-87-/321498907993?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item4adad40559&_uhb=1

Well at least the price is down from 77k .  Although it now seems to have more damage.  :blink:  

Yep, saw the new damage. Love the cable ties!

$25k it'd probably be a decent buy if it's any good....and if those wheels were detailed a LOT better!

Easily fixed though.

Exactly.

Worth lowering even just to photograph! The slate grey is a great colour on these, looks like it could be a good buy for someone.

Mine is sitting pretty low, maybe it could go down some more.............!

Too low for my taste, but the seller is astute enough to suggest he will raise to buyers requirements, as he has adjustable suspension installed.

Seems like a reasonable price and looks the goods. I wonder how it is mechanically?