Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Whatever the case with Lambie's, what intrigues me is where does all that depreciation money actually GO?

It's quite unlike the situation where people spend 1/2 their lives abusing their bodies with alcohol & rubbish food,  then spend the second 1/2 paying for it. 

Don't know if this one has been posted on here before ....... sorry if it has .

For the Porsche owner that thinks he has everything .....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Original-PORSCHE-Dealership-sign-7-Neon-lit-letters-incl-Transformer-RARE-911-/331317247449?pt=AU_AdvertisingCollectables&hash=item4d240bfdd9&_uhb=1

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Original-PORSCHE-Dealership-sign-7-Neon-lit-letters-incl-Transformer-RARE-911-/331317247449?pt=AU_AdvertisingCollectables&hash=item4d240bfdd9&_uhb=1

Love it....but the scammer within me thinks this is odd.....and very spensive

what was the story with the yellow one? I don't watch a current affair; I'm not on a fixed income or scared of foreigners.

guy was on a current affair having a sook about being pulled over in a bright yellow 911 doing 20 over the speed limit

claimed he was being targeted and discriminated against because they didn't pull over the other cars around him doing 17km over the limit

now selling car because can't deal with police attention.

Love it....but the scammer within me thinks this is odd.....and very spensive

Looks like a legit seller

Includes the original transformer so it can be lite up. 

Send him some munny for the sine, but not too much as it needs a new neon,  and that's even more spensive.

Whatever the case with Lambie's, what intrigues me is where does all that depreciation money actually GO?

It's quite unlike the situation where people spend 1/2 their lives abusing their bodies with alcohol & rubbish food, then spend the second 1/2 paying for it.

When your on $20k/mnth post tax it starts to make sense having government subsidies half the cost of your car expenses.

I would love that... Don't think the lady of the house would agree though?

When your on $20k/mnth post tax it starts to make sense having government subsidies half the cost of your car expenses.

There is never a point where it makes sense financially. Its a heart over head decision - or as someone else mentioned, a 'cash money' purchase for the nefarious.

The only thing that does happen is at a certain earning point a $300k car is a drop in the bucket so you don't think twice about it. That point is not at $20k / mth post tax. I'd wager there are plenty of members on this forum who earn that and who wouldn't splash for a new p-car.

There is never a point where it makes sense financially. Its a heart over head decision - or as someone else mentioned, a 'cash money' purchase for the nerious.

The only thing that does happen is at a certain earning point a $300k car is a drop in the bucket so you don't think twice about it. That point is not at $20k / mth post tax. I'd wager there are plenty of members on this forum who earn that and who wouldn't splash for a new p-

I couldn't agree more.....

We just updated the wifes Merc and bought one a few years old with low k's ..... we aren't interested in taking a $30k loss at all , let alone $130k ..... thought about a new one but that didn't last long .....

Now I just have to convince the wife that we can get another Porsche with the $30k loss we just saved ..... wish me luck!

guy was on a current affair having a sook about being pulled over in a bright yellow 911 doing 20 over the speed limit

claimed he was being targeted and discriminated against because they didn't pull over the other cars around him doing 17km over the limit

now selling car because can't deal with police attention.

thanks for that.  lol

everyone knows the police pull over anything and anyone that stands out from the crowd - regardless of the reason.  

Mind you, I have a hate on yellow cars anyway :P It'd be a good buy for someone that can paint.

Now I just have to convince the wife that we can get another Porsche with the $30k loss we just saved ..... wish me luck!

The man maths helps confuse , then hit her with the relationship sweetening "reliability" forehand

Men and women do think differently , as Amanda will attest. Where is that girl? Prancing around in a mini no doubt.

Thanx for cheering up, I'll put an eye on blue one :)

I'm not in rush, willing to work with a car slowly, doing one thing at a time. Good luck with yours mate :)

That blue one is a LHD conversion in case you were not aware. Not sure if that is a factor for you or not. 

Was stated in the carsales ad for the same car.