Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Yeah Coastr .....

The slantnose wasn't even released until the early 80's from Porsche and they were only Turbo ones .... then the ones that were Porsche authorised Flachbau ones were '82 on, so this one definitely started life as a frog eye ....

You are also right about the '77 SC ..... they didn't start until '79 ....

So this one is a conversion to slantnose that has no added value to it .....

Personally, I like the slantnose look, but like you ..... what do I know?.

Doooooo iiiiiiit, $80k for 1 of 21 delivered in that colour. Would be great to have silver GT2 chasing silver GT3 around the Peninsula.........go on, sell the 964 for $100k (likely to be possible soon), join the water cooled dark side.

Take it from the man who "upgraded" from a 964 C2.....

:lol:

I like the updated message on this one. Nice looking 928 too.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-928-1988/SSE-AD-2439006/?Cr=4&sdmvc=1

Comments
DON'T GO WETTING YOURSELF!!!..
Judging by the fact that I now have over 80 people watching this car, I suspect that many of you are holding out in the hope that text will soon appear, declaring 'following my recent decapitation, I no longer have a use for this car'.....or 'my wife is a filthy scrubber who ran off with my pool cleaner, and I need the funds to pay for the hit man'.

But - alas - this is not (yet) the case.

I will shortly be taking this car down to Hobart for a XMAS jaunt around the apple isle, and will likely be leaving it there. The price will remain fixed...or I will possibly increase the price every few months.

With the price of these cars likely to head north pretty soon, don't go wetting yourself in months or years to come, saying 'if only I'd bought one of those things when they were around 20K'. Let's face it, your wife likely will end up with the pool boy....so why not get something you actually enjoy being inside?

87 G50 Targa UK delivered - $25k

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wangara/cars-vans-utes/1987-porsche-911-targa-wacarsales/1065002954

$_20.JPG

I can't help thinking sometimes that in a few years time any air-cooled 911 that is RHD and registered would be considered an absolute bargain at less than 30 or 40k, targa or not, UK delivered or not.  I mean, this probably needs for but it's a complete and drivable car.

Wasn't *that* long ago you could buy tired long hoods all day long at this price.

• Compliance Plate Location:Driver Side Eng Scuttle
  • Release Date: 01/01/1984

I think we've been through this before.  I believe it related to the type compliance, not the individual vehicle - i.e., 3.2 Carrera, first compliance 1984 when it was released as an '84 model.