Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Candidate for this months 'worst car photography award' as well.  It'll probably sell anyway.

I like the photo showing he has spilt beer on his shirt!  It will be interesting to see how long it lasts.

This well priced, Australian Delivered Porsche 911 Manual Carrera Coupe has a 3.6 litre engine. 146700 km on odometer only.Elec Seats,Sunroof,Cup Alloys,climate control air conditioning. FPSH, ABS brakes. This car has front fog lamps, power windows, premium sound system and central locking. Only travelled 146700 km. Registration paid until Jun 2015. This Porsche 911 Carrera 1994 comes with a complete roadworthy certificate. It represents great value at $85,000.

But I'm not fooling myself, my manual 993 aspirations continue to evaporate......

Candidate for this months 'worst car photography award' as well.  It'll probably sell anyway.

It really looks like he walked past someone's garage and was inspired to create a fake car ad. The words are what Carsales now gives you once you've identified details (tick boxes). That's why you see some ads, like this one, sound as if the owner is verbally challenged. "The car has...,front fog lamps". Wow, that's awesome, where's my cheque book?. 

and no front number plate.......does QLD require one ?

Yes, absolutely.  Especially now that actual police have been replaced with cameras everywhere, and rego stickers replaced with plate readers, they're quite punchy about plateless cars.

The blue targa has been for sale for ages, no mention if it's Aussie delivered..looks clean. Mentions being serviced every 6 months using full synthetic, obviously hasn't read the oil thread on this site!!

Unless I'm mistaken that car was listed and sold around Dec 2012 when it had 270k kms.  The listing price at the time was $49,999

Not a bad little earn if he gets it .....

And it looks like a nice car, with a major rebuild done not too long ago ..

Suppose that's the air cooled market going north .....