Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I reckon it's bloody cheap and an absolute bargain .... If I had the money spare I would pay up to $30k in a heartbeat.

Drop the gearbox and convert it to manual ... keep the gearbox for "authenticity" sake and sell with the car.

Fix the rust in the engine bay while engine is out ...

All up $10k - $12k spend with tops of $37k invested ... and thats getting a mechanic to do the work .... cheaper if you can do the work yourself.

Flip for minimum $45k as an Aussie delivered matching numbers car.

Absolute win, win ....

buy it now is 35K -  either way id still add 10K  to the flipper equation with or without converting to a manual box . could make a nice owner driver project proposition

buy it now is 35K -  either way id still add 10K  to the flipper equation with or without converting to a manual box . could make a nice owner driver project proposition

The only reason I thought to convert it to manual is it will be easier to sell and still spending the same amount of money ... if the Sporto box is kept with the car, it's still got all of its original bits and it's an acceptable conversion that can be reversed if desired ....

Absolutely unbelievable ...

Maybe I should list mine for $75k and see what happens .....  :ph34r:

See if I can break all the records .....

I thought the white $68k '85 C3.2 would sell but didn't expect overnight!

I hear there is a '88 C3.2 with just over 100,000km for sale by a Forum member for $75k. Very clean too and won't be surprised if it goes soon too.

OK, I'm starting to think this is all getting out of hand too...

You had me sooooo frazzled with the engine and gearbox swap, I totally forgot about the other two .... :lol:

Good advice keeping the sporto though mate... That way when I do bunnings trips I got one hand free for my sausage sizzle! :)

EDIT: DOH Sporto... NOT TIPPER... No sausage sizzle for me.. .back to looking for 964 tippers 

I reckon it's bloody cheap and an absolute bargain .... If I had the money spare I would pay up to $30k in a heartbeat.

Drop the gearbox and convert it to manual ... keep the gearbox for "authenticity" sake and sell with the car.

Fix the rust in the engine bay while engine is out ...

All up $10k - $12k spend with tops of $37k invested ... and thats getting a mechanic to do the work .... cheaper if you can do the work yourself.

Flip for minimum $45k as an Aussie delivered matching numbers car.

Absolute win, win ....

And as for you Edgy ..... you keep your bloody mitts off it with your 3.6 and G50 .... we don't need another original car disappearing with your mods .... (yeah, yeah ... bloody purists ...)

I think your dreaming Dreamr but happy for you to prove me wrong.  :rolleyes:

Good advice keeping the sporto though mate... That way when I do bunnings trips I got one hand free for my sausage sizzle! :)

EDIT: DOH Sporto... NOT TIPPER... No sausage sizzle for me.. .back to looking for 964 tippers

But edgy the AC tippers still don't have a cup holder for your can of coke and the offset pedals don't make for an natural crutch hold either.

I think your dreaming Dreamr but happy for you to prove me wrong.  :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I won't be able to do that as I'm just not in the market .....

Which part do you think I'm dreaming about?

The renovation cost or the finished sell price? .... I'm happy to listen to those that know more and to different strategies ......

Interesting discrepancy though, add title says "1984 Porsche 911 Carrera"; however, bit of a confused seller with a description further down saying "My 1983 911 SC Carrera Targa looking for a new home."