Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Looks nice.

Trying to figure out what colour - Prussian Blue or Marine Blue?

Thinking Marine Blue.

Might pop in for a look tomorrow or Sat.

looks amazing  + check out the low kms! + Aussi  delivered. This should not last until Saturday, but I notice they haven't advertised a price. Could be a new record price, or maybe a good opportunity to get a rare car. Only 166 original aussi delivered 930's people!

Does anyone know of 993 coupe for sale in Melb , done a trawl but didnt come up with much ..

Im going to be in town for a couple fo days , will take my big boots for tyre kickin and possibly visit Dutton's too, thanks for the tips 

i CAN ONLY FIND ONE WITH 205K AND THE SELLER WONT REPSOND

Confirmed.......Had a chat with the dealer this morning and yes 200-210K.

They just sold a red 82 which I believe was the one on carsales (158K) to a U.K buyer for 185K..

The last 2 930's and 964's they had have gone overseas which is a real shame. He's sure this one will go as well as they are currently speaking to a few overseas buyers.

Confirmed.......Had a chat with the dealer this morning and yes 200-210K.

They just sold a red 82 which I believe was the one on carsales (158K) to a U.K buyer for 185K..

The last 2 930's and 964's they had have gone overseas which is a real shame. He's sure this one will go as well as they are currently speaking to a few overseas buyers.

930's are the new 993TT's

A donor car I flirted with buying from ebay. Alot of work already done and loads or parts. In the end I didn't want to start with a conversion and this one didn't have a G50, but it may be of interest to someone else. It resides in QLD. Was on for $23k, but seller texted me last night and said he would take $19K (auction over). I recon you could go lower than that...:)

here's the guys email if you want to get in contact (he has a lot more photos)

anbullfrog@gmail.com

pictures%204%202_Page_2_zpsghr6ibod.jpg

pictures%204%202_Page_5_zpsyf8ovzsc.jpg

pictures%204%202_Page_3_zpsw0sxzypm.jpg

Pages%20from%20pictures%204%202_zpsilmju

pictures%204%202_Page_4_zpspuxa43d4.jpg

A donor car I flirted with buying from ebay. Alot of work already done and loads or parts. In the end I didn't want to start with a conversion and this one didn't have a G50, but it may be of interest to someone else. It resides in QLD. Was on for $23k, but seller texted me last night and said he would take $19K (auction over). I recon you could go lower than that... :)

theres a lot of work in that conversion yet to go, let alone the rest to get the complete shell before you actually start build assembly…gotta be a whole lotta less money and a whole lotta loving