Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Be sure to contact me if you ever need lessons. :)

If I sell my 944 (for a start) I will realise an eye wateringly large profit  ;) And the fully restored (all by me) Land Rover cost me $1 . 

Profits are made on the way in , as you well know!

Well, not for sale anymore .... but a must read advert on carsales .... 1998 Porsche 996

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1998/SSE-AD-2905413/?Cr=125

Have cut and pasted as the advert will be coming down soon .....

The Ultimate Silver Bullet. NOW SOLD

To Kris, the new owner, well done mate, you deserve this amazing car. Thanks for being a straight up guy who did what he said he'd do. Have fun with this spectacular car on those twisty alpine roads.

To the guys reading this now who've checked this page for the hundredth time and not called, don't procrastinate, take action when you like something, it won't be there for ever.

To the guys who don't yet have a Porsche and are thinking about getting your first one, stop thinking about it and do it already... you won't regret it. Life is short, you need a Porsche in your life, especially a 911 (or a Cayman)

To the guy who came and test drove my car, crunched my gearbox, tried to invent a dent on my perfect paint, then told me my rims weren't original (der) so he wasn't interested (after discussing the $5000 deep dish aftermarket rims with him on the phone first), you truly are a wally. It feels better saying that, I hope you're still checking the ad.

Mr "Still arranging finance after 6 months", get that sh*t sorted first before stringing people along for months, saying you're buying it, saying you putting a deposit through, then not returning calls. Surprised you emailed me again last week... seriously? That also feels better saying that.

To the ex president of Porsche club WA who came by to check out my car a month ago, and told me "its the best 996 Carrera in Perth by far and a steal at that price", thanks for the compliment, I hope your son gets his first 911 soon and its a shame you didn't take action quickly, because I would have loved to keep the bullet in Perth.

And to the current "El Pres" who would regular send me funny enquiries on my carsales ad every week (no joke) you are a legend, a super funny dude, and the Bullet will never likely have another running mate like your previous Targa 4S. Amazing times.

I will pull this ad down in the next couple of days if Carsales doesn't ban me first. I hope some of you get a laugh out of my Carsales experience with the Silver Bullet

I will miss this car terribly. What a legend it was!

This is getting ridiculous

The ad says 

So there is an option to spend AUD$50K on taking this one back to LHD and original colour brown paint with beige and sending it to RMs and reasonably expecting AUD270K

CALLING TURBO T CALLING TURBO T INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY NO RISK INVOLVED

You asked. Hopefully I have now proved myself as an irresponsible driver who intends to enjoy his cars not lock them up, but as far as car ownership goes and value for money a well bought air cooled makes a lot of sense.

B413326D-499D-425D-BC8C-D0BFBCDF44AF_zps

I advise you to look into a nifty little program called Snagit

It hurts my brain to see screen sharing this way.

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-1972/OAG-AD-1765790/?Cr=0

190K  1972 911 F S   Targa.

Old school again, Ex Californian.   Converted to RHD.

Reminds me of this quote on stock markets:

One of the funny things about the stock market is that every time one person buys, another sells, and both think they are astute.

william feather

In this market for P cars we won't know until some time who is the astute one.