Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

the rego is "player". Wonder if that reflects the ad , or the sale ? Seriously, $500k....just listed and under offer ?

This is reminding me of the group of guys " selling" their Aussie muscle cars to each other at huge prices. Am I the only one ?

Dunno seems like its gone quick.  But when you've got people asking $400k for 996 versions and 997 GT3RS' are going at $400k, $500 for a GT2 seems reasonable considering what a 4.0 or GT2 RS is worth

$? Anyone asked yet...

Reckon the this is $300-325

hairdressers car 

The guy is a hairdresser?

a new 930 hits carsales. Low kms, but no claim of Aussi heritage and an 86 car would be too late anyway. So probably a few miles to add to the kms

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-3732749&Cr=0

do you think a turbo should be pictured infront of roses?

nice car, nice price

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-3731677&Cr=9

Edited by turboT

is that the $175k sporto converted to manual which was at a Melbourne dealer 12-18 months ago ?    (At the same time as a 993 turbo, or something similar for just a few pennies more - and was purchased by SimonOz in WA ?)    

I think you might be referring to a black 993 RS that SimonOz bought at Weltmeister.  If so then I believe this is a different car.  The current asking is more than double of asking when sold 8 months ago.

I think you might be referring to a black 993 RS that SimonOz bought at Weltmeister.  If so then I believe this is a different car.  The current asking is more than double of asking when sold 8 months ago.

Its a lot of money, anyway.   Museum Quality ?    Better sell it to a museum then.

looks very like a car I saw at Autohaus 6 months ago. I think a PFA member started a build thread on it earlier this year. The body is beautiful. 

I'm thinking that's the car, started down here in Vic and has obviously ended up in NSW. 

I'm thinking that's the car, started down here in Vic and has obviously ended up in NSW. 

its my fav grey colour. Lots of body bits from Belgium if I remember correctly. It was good to see at the time as i was right at the point where I was going to push the button on a backdate project of my own. But it lacked the detail I was after and made me realize achieving the quality of build in my head was going to be a big ask without a lot of rnd.

the price - its probably the first backdate that is trying to achieve an aircooled profit margin ;)

Car has been well thought out though with the singer type engine lid supports, Gear shift,the work that has gone into the dash to make it look just right , beautyfull paint and body work with a good stance but the engine,  exhaust and the checkered flag on the seats spoil it for me;)