Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Ive looked but there are no girls with driving gloves …just aint the same experience and cheap oil too, I looked every where i get offered aroma but not Mobil 1.   Not sure on the service plans here mate

I have seen a lot of porsches , a lambo and R8 … WTF with this traffic , where do you drive em

are you in Kowloon or something? ?

rumour has it they recently got 'a bit' rarer...

+/- 1 at least... We still don't know 100%

It has.. It was offered to me at $135K but i passed it up & have since purchased something else, then was sold for $150K. Now at a dealer for $209K just crazy 

I'm beginning to think I jumped in a Delorean and transported myself to the year 2050 which is an era in which the 996GT3 is nothing but a faint memory and the stuff of motoring history legend. Yes earthlings, 2050 is also an era in which there exists only two remaining 996GT3's in the entire universe (all the others were tracked to death and sent to the great car crushers)--welcome to a point in history where the legendary 996GT3 is $200k plus. You my friends, you have just entered the twilight zone.     

Edited by Blue964

and no one was hurt of course.

always hurts when you lose a family member pete, no matter how rough, loud and aggressive they were when they were with you ;) 

Oh no, that doesn't good!

Couldn't find an image of a silver GT3 crush up in a cube so this will have to do:porsche_911-tiroteado-1.jpg

I recon that guy got stuck trying to install a child seat. Many hours lost swearing and sweating doing that task...

are you in Kowloon or something? ?

+/- 1 at least... We still don't know 100%

Nah Bkk

In my dazzed jetlagged boredom , looked in the paper ..porsches are cheap somewhat  here compared to Lambos , not that I think they would know how to maintain them .. Tuk Tuk mechanics im sure dont know much about aircooled engines of the German Variety  ..let alone ones with water in them 

I reckon theres a few porsches around town with LED lights underthem though and subwoofers

160mph-airborne and hitting a semi trailer will do that to a Porsche. Yikes

Yes they are race cars ; or for the long autobahns. Drive outside those conditions and you are courting trouble. If they are on the road at all , they haven't been bought to "pootle" have they? And a rollcage won't stop a truck, that is obviously. Terrible waste.

Yes they are race cars ; or for the long autobahns. Drive outside those conditions and you are courting trouble. If they are on the road at all , they haven't been bought to "pootle" have they? And a rollcage won't stop a truck, that is obviously. Terrible waste.

He had only owned the car for 4 hours according to some websites.

Could be worse...I don't think this GT2RS will be ressurected anytime soon

dhqmigme18dcui132jvq.jpg

ok that won't buff out.. 

Nah Bkk

In my dazzed jetlagged boredom , looked in the paper ..porsches are cheap somewhat  here compared to Lambos , not that I think they would know how to maintain them .. Tuk Tuk mechanics im sure dont know much about aircooled engines of the German Variety  ..let alone ones with water in them 

I reckon theres a few porsches around town with LED lights underthem though and subwoofers

bkk mancation could be fun... Where even half the ladies are men. True mancation if there ever was one. 

bkk mancation could be fun... Where even half the ladies are men. True mancation if there ever was one. 

Your better going of to Europe and dealing with the rusty cars than dealing with any rash/rust you would get here and im not talking about your own shaving rash or the abrasion from your love mates stubble…  I suggest a PPI if you dare to go there always….

isnt it sunny on Australia day , should you be out thrashing cars or drinking coldies 

Ok back to cars , Chris will get upset ..whats new for sale today

I wouldn't worry about Chris. Too busy trying to figure out front and rear psi's on his new purchase 

B56321AB-6A84-4AB3-8950-CAA593A4BCB9_zps

now now. I've learnt aalready. That cart has no brakes!!! 

Mine now has dual rear brakes (drb) and automatic steering stability control (assc). Can't divulge our secrets till the patent is approved.

Yes earthlings, 2050 is also an era in which there exists only two remaining 996GT3's in the entire universe (all the others were tracked to death and sent to the great car crushers)--welcome to a point in history where the legendary 996GT3 is $200k plus. You my friends, you have just entered the twilight zone.     

From what I can see they are already advertised for $200k plus in 2016??

Your better going of to Europe and dealing with the rusty cars than dealing with any rash/rust you would get here and im not talking about your own shaving rash or the abrasion from your love mates stubble…  I suggest a PPI if you dare to go there always….

isnt it sunny on Australia day , should you be out thrashing cars or drinking coldies 

Ok back to cars , Chris will get upset ..whats new for sale today

ok Europe mancation it is... Symsy, T & who else? 

And yes, I was out all day today... Too many cops and double demerits! I picked up a mate from the airport & went and sank beers at the lord Nelson...I spotted new GT3RS in lava.. The day was made.