Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Someone told me the idea of getting a bag of off cuts from an upholsterer and sticking it in a stocking under the seats.

i think part of the issue is previous product used prior to my ownership.  Then there is the distinct whiff of hydrocarbons.  More scrubbing I guess, and maybe a good steam cleaning?

still, at least it's not stale cigarette smoke.  But I did finally eliminate that from the family wagon when I did the AC.  The trick was glen 20 pumped through the blower fan blades and through the dash ducting, assisted by copious amounts of compressed air.

I'd be thinking much more + Dutton tax.

If it is John's then it is UK delivered.  Condition will negate original delivery country discounts.

if it is John's car then I think way north of $300k. 

i dunno where duttons source their cars from, but they never disappoint. that car is gorgeous.

There are people out there making offers to owners until they get to the point where the owner caves. 

If it is John's then it is UK delivered.  Condition will negate original delivery country discounts.

if it is John's car then I think way north of $300k. 

There are people out there making offers to owners until they get to the point where the owner caves. 

completely agree re delivery origin having little to do with value, for some reason I just thought his was originally an oz car and was questioning it as it looks exactly like his - as there ain't many! Well north of 300 would be a given. 

Yeah it's nice and all, but needs a set of Fuchs.  For 300 large , duttons would be finding me a set.  Keep the steelers for the concourse day and wear the Fuchs the rest of the time.

My 65 had Fuchs fitted when I bought it. Swapped them for steelies with skinny tyres and it transformed the look - for the better in my opinion.  I have the hub caps but never run them.