Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Does anyone know this car, or have any info on it?

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1999/OAG-AD-12445873/?Cr=2

They don't give away much in the add do they..  

Sold according to the website - no repairs done re: IMS on enquiry the other day..  It appeared earlier in the week for half a day or so and was pulled, to reappear, I think last Thursday. Nice looking car, but is missing the third pedal.  ;)

They don't give away much in the add do they..  

Sold according to the website - no repairs done re: IMS on enquiry the other day..  It appeared earlier in the week for half a day or so and was pulled, to reappear, I think last Thursday. Nice looking car, but is missing the third pedal.  ;)

They certainly are/ were sparse on info.  I did see the add come & go last week & then reappear this week.  Thought it looked good.  Am only looking for a 2 pedaler as I need it for a daily & be buggered if I want to be shifting all the way to work in traffic - I am lazy.  

They certainly are/ were sparce on info.  I did see the add come & go last week & then reappear this week.  Thought it looked good.  Am only looking for a 2 pedaler as I need it for a daily & be buggered if I want to be shifting all the way to work in traffic - I am lazy.  

Is that black MK1 with the GT3 kit still available? That looks like a great car, 

They certainly are/ were sparce on info.  I did see the add come & go last week & then reappear this week.  Thought it looked good.  Am only looking for a 2 pedaler as I need it for a daily & be buggered if I want to be shifting all the way to work in traffic - I am lazy.  

All good you wanting two pedals, because I want three ;) so we shouldn't bump uglies in our quest.!  And they seem a bit thin on the ground at the moment..

Lots of cabs though..

All good you wanting two pedals, because I want three ;) so we shouldn't bump uglies in our quest.!  And they seem a bit thin on the ground at the moment..

Lots of cabs though..

I know others with more knowledge on this site have called 2016 the "year of the cab" but i'm with you & want to stick firmly with a hard top.  Thin on the ground is also true. Doesn't help being north of Melbourne/ Sydney where the cars are more liberally sprinkled either.  I've traveled & been disappointed several times in my search for a decent car so far. 

Is that black MK1 with the GT3 kit still available? That looks like a great car, 

still there hugh.....sadly is just the wrong color.

I've never seen a wrapped car or inquired on the costs.  Does it look reasonable?  Is it frightfully expensive?

2k upwards is possible , but not so sure about peeling it off or glue residues and or no cuts through good paint..but gotta get good 3m or better materials for sure...

Looks great , just get a reputable installer 

pretty sure they wanted $425k and it's really only a 930 with a new body. God knows what a 3.6 is now worth...

Well there are only 25 964 Turbo's in Australia Both 3.3 and 3.6 combined.. VS over 250 930's? 

Autohaus has seemingly bought the White 997.2 GT3 with the blown (money shifted) engine that was up on carsales for ages being advertised at $239,000... Now up at AH for $279,000... :lol:

At least he has painted that horrid white interior it had! The door trims still look cheesey though

What about this one? Oz delivered, looks tidy

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kingsley/cars-vans-utes/1985-porsche-911-coupe/1105480922

I've never seen a wrapped car or inquired on the costs.  Does it look reasonable?  Is it frightfully expensive?

don't do it unless you drive like a grandma and have a garage big enough to have at least a 1m clearance around all sides. Looks great for the first week but is a pain to maintain and after a few months invariably some areas will start to come lose. After a year it looks like a ragidy bag of shit if you use the car as a daily. Cost me about $3k from memory to get a matte black rs4 wagon (did look great the first week though)

37dc734f76afc503ef5d72ecdf2f8897_zpsbwzr

Well there are only 25 964 Turbo's in Australia Both 3.3 and 3.6 combined.. VS over 250 930's? 

166 930's, but you are right the 964 is far rarer