Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

someone has put a deposit down and seeing it this afternoon. 

This was a big miss. 89 - last year of the 930 with the 5 speed. Bargain price. Watch this space for flipped car with Fuchs added.

asking....let's start at $180k

Only a big miss if your actively in the market for one..

It's not for flipping.

By this you mean its going in your garage?

Another silver low mileage UK 930 just changed hands for $110k and just had over $30k spent on motor - heads, turbo Etc.

Its the going price.

Love to know if anyone on here has actually first hand bought or sold and Aussie 3.3 turbo for more than $150k?

This 930. Am I missing something, non original engine & a UK car, these types are usually slagged off as rusty shit heaps by everyone who has never seen it, so what's with this car?
Thought non matching cars were no hopers. Very confused. Seems cheap but wrong engine??

This 930. Am I missing something, non original engine & a UK car, these types are usually slagged off as rusty shit heaps by everyone who has never seen it, so what's with this car?
Thought non matching cars were no hopers. Very confused. Seems cheap but wrong engine??

yeah but it's black!

Another silver low mileage UK 930 just changed hands for $110k and just had over $30k spent on motor - heads, turbo Etc.

Its the going price.

Love to know if anyone on here has actually first hand bought or sold and Aussie 3.3 turbo for more than $150k?

offer me $250k and we can put your theory to test ;) . 

That silver uk car was bought incredibly well. Stupid seller chosing to not advertise. More eyes more money...

the price mate. That an a certain facination as to what a 3.6t would feel like in a 930 shell (bloody dangerous). 

It is black aswell..

The buyer that will no doubt try and flip for an extra $80k will attract the usual bagging :) 

Fingers, surely would not a gent in these matters refer to this as giving a gentle...

drubbing
ˈdrʌbɪŋ/
noun
  1. a beating; a thrashing.
    "I'll give the scoundrels a drubbing if I can!"
    synonyms:beatingthrashingwallopingthumping, battering, pounding, pummelling, slapping, smacking, punching, bludgeoning, thwacking, cuffing, buffeting, mauling, pelting, lambasting;More

•  
      BTW a 74 green targa s/s bar running with a 3.0 on efi just popped up 

offer me $250k and we can put your theory to test ;) . 

That silver uk car was bought incredibly well. Stupid seller chosing to not advertise. More eyes more money...

the price mate. That an a certain facination as to what a 3.6t would feel like in a 930 shell (bloody dangerous). 

It is black aswell..

The buyer that will no doubt try and flip for an extra $80k will attract the usual bagging :) 

is it a 3.3 or 3.6?