Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Too expensive..I already have my feelers out today for those other retro heroes the 930's .. 

Lets see how my negotiation goes with Tom and maybe if his copy isnt right I can bring him down further down on price and I could have two of each..

Cant wait for that copy

But Im so glad I can bring a sparkle to your day talking 928's 

Actually what  want to know is has anyone spoken with Gunter the Targa Dude , anyone considered spunking the SMSF dosh on some junk...

Maybe they should just have a website for SMSF buyers..special copy , lots of provenance or some made up , glossy photos with gausian blur over the rust areas..

Good luck spending SMSF (self managed super fund for Tassie) on cars - unless you never want to look or drive it I guess..

happy for you to use me as a test case though mate. That $180k will be a good holding deposit.

Back from the upholsterers on Tuesday so you have all weekend to scrape together the $80k you are short 

Not a P car http://www.healeyfactory.com.au/listing/2014-bolwell-nagari-mk-x/ the original is a nice looking piece of kit and getting quite rare/ expensive now, did not know that they made a new one. Looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down and then repeated the process a few more times...... :wacko:

Back from the upholsterers on Tuesday so you have all weekend to scrape together the $80k you are short 

Oh wow  ..a price. it funny how some things bring music to your ears... $240k brings up Annie Lennox for me, you know that track how does it go  "Sweet dreams are made of these"

Lets see what the write up and photos bring, you know my personal oppinions have been wrong on occasion Im open to the publics vote 

What about the converted Import must be like 20-30% less than the Aussie pearler…  my 150k offer must be in the ball park is it not ..

That upholster of yours whats he doing bolstering the seat cushioning with 100 dollar bills to get the value in there

I know what SMSFs are , it's all this reference to soap and junk and spunk. Some people might assume you are a smug la wanker , if you get my acronym ;)

Yes very supple wrists..I live in Yoga central..

Self Love is a long journey of mastery , another reason why im here my counsellor sent me .. I can promise you it wasnt for the access to porches and good friends ..why else do you think im on PFA ...

As for soap its a bit of rareity up here

and friends /virtual aquaintances and lets not talk about the bloke with the Turbos ….. thats a HOLE other story 

Tassie there is a beautiful looking AM feeling a little neglected somewhere on your island (tax haven??). Can you pop by and give it a cuddle?

I hope Symsy has it inside , as the climate is a little moist this season. And a little bit fluffy.

SELF MANAGED SUPER FUNDS…..

These are the special kind of flippers 

You know those enthuiast- IC  style of buyers..that think polished turds are prestigious

beat me to it I was going to use pictographs

misquoted... Makes more sense when  Taz

I know what SMSFs are , it's all this reference to soap and junk and spunk. Some people might assume you are a smug la wanker 

Edited by michel

I know what SMSFs are , it's all this reference to soap and junk and spunk. Some people might assume you are a smug la wanker , if you get my anagram ;)

That got wierd all of a sudden Tazzie.....the last 10 pages of this thread just go to show how slow and shitty the used Porsche supply has become in Australia :mellow:

Haha it's all good. 95% posters here aren't actively looking, but by the great bearded/fat/skinny/maleorfemale one in the sky , we are an almighty collective opinion. And yes Ozvino,  it did get a bit weird - but it was all Symsy's fault! He needs some proper work to do. Carshine boy for anyone?

I wonder if anything will get bought this weekend?

you know me too well. We still need that veer. See you in September 

Wow! But even though it's BROWN , "it's got the jack" , so worth every pfennig.

brown the memories...

right up my Skirt... Looking forward to that beer see you september 

So anyway swear words or should I say numbers  928…..well I have offered the Red 928 dude in Moss Vale 6k sight unseen ..thats ok for a 928 isnt it???    

Hey wait a sec, i was down at the  928 garage at 3 and he said he was happy to let it go to me for 5k, I'm looking at chucking it on a trailer and flipping it for 12k, the interior is good but the steering wheel needs some work, didn't say anything about no geezer taking it off his hands for 6k, I'm in Burradoo now with my feet up thinking what I'm going to do with my flip profit.....seriously. :ph34r:

Hey wait a sec, i was down at the  928 garage at 3 and he said he was happy to let it go to me for 5k, I'm looking at chucking it on a trailer and flipping it for 12k, the interior is good but the steering wheel needs some work, didn't say anything about no geezer taking it off his hands for 6k, I'm in Burradoo now with my feet up thinking what I'm going to do with my flip profit.....seriously. :ph34r:

But, but you told me you loved 928s..... lies like all the rest...... just another flipper..... :(

And this from a front engined brother too..... sniff....

That 912 is beautiful.  But if I have to fill out an application to obtain the price I probably cant afford it hey!  Bloody POA! 

I reckon that was the 45k 912 in Brissie 9 mths back 

But at $45K i'd take it!

I reckon that was the 45k 912 in Brissie 9 mths back 

Nope

This black 912 was built by a guy in the UK a few years ago, Andy Rice. It is an immaculate car, yet the asking price was $150-180kAUD. It used to be extremely low, and was the inspiration for my 912

For a car that doesnt have original parts on it, nor the correct colour or interior, purists have stayed away from it. Still a very nice car, and I'll try and find the price and post it here. Pretty sure its still up at around £80k

This is it

10947171_10153510441753154_1707232794895

10532929_725027717571071_270781621890093 

lovely

The rice car I know of, you saying that the Duttons  car is said same?

Same car then? 

Lee

I think this was for sale for $50k for 18months. Mark Starr from ny was selling it. I offered $35k and then bought my T for not a lot more when he refused my offers (lucky me)

He was having trouble selling it at $50, so I can't see it selling any easier at this new price.