One less 944S2

Greg944

Oh Greg, so sorry for ya mate

We havent slept much listening to the CFS scanner the past 2 days being concerned for everyone up there

ANYTHING I can do to help ya out, please sing out anytime. We have a spare room if required

All the best to you and family

Cheers

Lee

Ph 0407 942 151

I'm at Park Holme

Thanks guys,

I don't know the fate of the 944S that was waiting on the rally build (or my current rally car project) but most likely they are gone as well.

Luckily it's just me and the cat

Car was insured with Shannon's, not sure it's going to work or what they replacement might be.

Cheers

Greg

That's tragic news Greg, very sorry to hear.

Unfortunately being in Vic I have little to offer you in terms of assistance or support. For what it's worth, professionally I'm an Architect and would be more than happy to offer my time if you require assistance to rebuild or replace your home.

Feel free to send me a PM, hang in there mate.

Bad times mate, sorry too hear your news and for others that have fared badly in the recent fires.

The loss at the "Tee Tree" boarding kennels made me cry.

We live in the Dandenong Ranges here in Melbourne so our thoughts are with you believe me.

Very sorry to hear of the loss Greg. I've lived through a massive fire myself and there really is nothing you can do when nature goes berserk. I'm sure insurance will come to the party but replacing like with like is not easy with these older cars. All the best , take care and keep the stiffer upper lip and chin upwards.

Hi Greg,

As a member of the RFS for the past 4 years here in NSW, I have seen and fought the devastation caused by these fires .....

All I can offer you are my sincere well wishes and hope things get back to normal as quickly as possible ....

All the best .....

So sorry to hear about your lose Greg.

At least you are ok and hopefully the powers to be will sort you out quickly and efficiently so as you can rebuild and get life back on track.

All the best and keep us informed of your progress.

Insurance process has begun.

The 944S (future project) may have survived as May have the workshop, tools and current rally project, but I have been unable to access the property as yet.

The remains of the house have featured on Channel 9 a few times.

Thanks for all of the support, will look forward to working out the replacement

Greg

Archived