Hey Comrades!

Summer is coming, and in preparation for the beach I'm going to be needing some serious bacon and egg roll action in a couple of weeks, anyone want to join me?!

And..... we can talk about turbos in EVERY new 911(?!); VeeDub's fraudulence being bigger than a Greek tragedy; Lorbek's blatant "click-bate" ads treating us all like suckers; the forthcoming SMT season; maybe ask a few questions about our upcoming Motorkhana; and even kick some tires of cars present... (anyone got a nice new black beast to show off?!)

So, who's up for it?

9am - 11am (8.30am if you want to beat the Volksies to the prime carking spots!)

These get togethers are a terrific way for new members to come along and meet the clan, get a sense of what the PFA is all about, and basically, talk Pcar shizz! 

Most of you know where, but for any unfamiliar...  http://dakdakcafe.com

In:

Kerry, Orlando, Hugh, Eoghanroe, Monty188, Bafe, Claywong, SteveP993, Fraz, TrevMcRev, Mike737, PeterP, DavidD, Black Beast, Demotic, Ozvino, Cheshire Cat, GUT, 

Edited by Kerry

A month too early for me, as I'll be over for Day of VW in the second weekend of November. I need to experience a DakDak burger!

ahhh, you'd be coming over for the motor khans then Lee?!?!

A 912 could take it out you know...

???

I'm in... other half permitting

A month too early for me, as I'll be over for Day of VW in the second weekend of November. I need to experience a DakDak burger!

Should come along to the Motorkhana if you're around on the 8th.

Just noticed Kerry's comment above... I'm a little slow today it seems.

Edited by Mike737

I'm bringing my engine with me in the van for the air cooled guru to rebuild, so I won't be over till the 13th or 14th, then leave on the 16th. Can't afford to take too much time off work with Xmas coming up

Contractors don't get paid holiday pay unfortunately

if you are over 35 you can have a drive of it

Still a couple of birthdays away yet unfortunately. To be honest I wouldn't want to drive it - I don't like driving other peoples cars (only fair as I generally don't like people driving mine) 

A hot lap with you behind the wheel sometime would be great though...........looking forward to checking it out in the flesh if you decide to bring it along.