Still a couple of birthdays away yet unfortunately. To be honest I wouldn't want to drive it - I don't like driving other peoples cars (only fair as I generally don't like people driving mine) 

A hot lap with you behind the wheel sometime would be great though...........looking forward to checking it out in the flesh if you decide to bring it along. 

as long as it's not raining I will bring it  down 

All jokes aside, if you do it every year it only takes about 15 mins per corner, two cans of degreaser and half a can of WD40.

and of course don`t intentionally drive it on shitty wet days

I think that last line sums it all up. Of course it's going to be easy to keep clean if you don't drive in dirt, gravel or rain. But then you might as well be driving a car which isn't meant to be driven :P

Aside though it is relatively easy to clean with the right space and equipment then it really does become a doddle, otherwise it ends up being about an hour a corner or more.

I might have the warehouse find registered by then, will bring it for inspection if it is. You can all point and laugh at the ratty paint finish on the bonnet....

Hopefully you do. Always good to see a new car on the block even if it has had some dirt on the bonnet at one point or another ;)