Bought the wifey a new car ?

f40-r

Cheers guys, she def didn't know anything at all... When I took her to pick it up, I dropped off my GT3 to have the interior recommissioned, meaning all new interior pieces installed at the dealer cause I'm that fussy! 

D1A5680B-29FB-4AE1-8D4E-A441781BC558_zps

Nice work. Let me guess which interior bits...the plastic trim on the door sills. They're a bit ratty looking on most of them, even the RS cars with less than 10K on the clock.

I went overboard, the car is immaculate but I'm doing, all of the rubber and plastic pieces. Steering wheel, gear knob, window switches and covers, mats, wheels etc the list goes on.

Cheers guys and lol 9er... A few Porsche accessories ? Have to make her feel like she's a part of the team. I worked this out, now she can join me on drive days cause when she does she can't stand any quick accelerations. I think it's all sorted?

I worked this out, now she can join me on drive days cause when she does she can't stand any quick accelerations. I think it's all sorted?

Clever thinking! Other men have had to replace wives as a result of quick accelerations ; your approach is saving a considerable sum ;)

Make sure you save up enough for the baby seats and the accessories that are attached.:P

F40 you seem to be a man with means. In my limited experience with Wives (only had the one) whenever I have upped the level whether it be wine, holidays, cars, houses...diamonds, all I am doing is resetting the 'new norm.' 

Should have started with a Mini and worked your way up :) 

F40 you seem to be a man with means. In my limited experience with Wives (only had the one) whenever I have upped the level whether it be wine, holidays, cars, houses...diamonds, all I am doing is resetting the 'new norm.' 

Should have started with a Mini and worked your way up :) 

The problem is that she is also in the corporate world and had a car that is on the same level (BMW 130i convertible) which she had bought brand new for herself so she's very independent but I had to one level it up for her before the cars turn to 4wds for kids.

Nothing like a good love story, except ...well two love stories actually

your wedding... congratulations on that one, and the new Boxster....congratulations on that one too.

Love the white.. stunning..... love those wheels, are they what are known as Lobster Claws or similar?

Lobsters claws were a 997 wheel Niko, like below.  Unless these are a 'new" lobster??

997CarreraS_obw.jpg

oh!   Thanks Trev, read something the other day, hadn't heard of them before ( sheltered life)

nice wheel as well.

Archived