The holy grail?

Was interested to read in an ad for a 993 coupe (tiptronic) that the seller deemed it to be the holy grail of Porsches!

So for a bit of fun; what is your realistic (i.e. attainable) holy grail Porsche, and your unrealistic holy grail Porsche?

You can only choose one for realistic and one for unrealistic...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread sums up where 80% of my brain power is used daily. The remaining 20% goes to work, personal, & girlfriend related matters.

Realistic: Modern 911 Turbo of some sort in a few years. (More torque please)

Unrealistic: Ruf 993 Turbo R

This will most likely (will) change tomorrow.

Attainable has to be what sits in my garage, purely because it is still a recent purchase and it is what I have wanted forever :) 

Unrealistic. Well to keep it to just one is bloody hard!! 20 maybe just.... ;)

But on this day I will say a 908! Tomorrow it could well be a Carrera GT and the day after a 959..... :DPorsche-908K-Coupe_6.jpg

one for the gramma nazis...is it obtainable or attainable?  i'm going with obtainable

obtainable for me is a 964RS but fast becoming unobtainable.

unobtainable would be a '73RS, a 964C4 lightweight, and a CGT...all of which i'd kill to own but alas that will never happen...oh well, first world problems.

one for the gramma nazis...is it obtainable or attainable?  i'm going with obtainable

Attainable is whether you can fund it now or one day. Obtainable means it is available , somewhere in the world, possibly at great price.

Unobtainable is too expensive,  or locked up in a museum/collection. Though collections are always being broken up.

Attainable is whether you can fund it now or one day. Obtainable means it is available , somewhere in the world, possibly at great price.

Unobtainable is too expensive,  or locked up in a museum/collection. Though collections are always being broken up.

thanks for the grammar check. so 964RS is attainable and the 73rs, C4 lightweight and CGT are unobtainable.  

Archived