My New GT3.2..still waiting

There is still a speedster coming.  Nobody knows for sure, but imagine it will be the turbo engine not the NA.  But thats just me guessing. I think you have missed out on the exclusive series.  That in black would have looked and felt the business. 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pm sent 

16 hours ago, Karter34 said:

Hi guys 

Sold  it back to porsche Willoughby at what I paid for it . They were happy to take it back at list  and on sell at list . They were happy To offer someone else will love it more, and   I believe has taken delivery  

it was about respect for the dealer and the product , I'm not wanting to make $$ on the car. 

Issue for me was gearing too tall for my liking as 2nd gear 128kmph. And wife not keen on a manual 

very compliant around town which I can see as an advantage though for a low mileage once a month driver I wanted to be wary of the beast .  I wanted a car very responsive down low .

i need v8 turbo power or gt2rs for absolute happiness, I was not in love .

So for me to get it in its happy place it needs revs over 5000.

i loved the spec though, I configured the best car I have ever seen. It was a work of art . 

I have some crazy eddies bolster protectors available if anyone wants them they owe $817.00 on there way from US.

silver stitching for bucket seats .

As far as deposit before inspection , no way was I going to let some one ogle at a car waste my time for something that is unobtainable to them.I sold a twin turbo last time,  too many looker wannabe's around promising deals . . Even some idiot yesterday offered to take it then vanished. Until called out and called me a wanker. 

Pm sent on seat bolsters

^ yeah a 991.2GT3 is just too slow for the road........??

GT2?  Europe maybe but in Aus can only be pose value.  Can't be used on the road and who in their right mind would punt $650k round a track.  There are much faster and cheaper ways to lap a circuit.

Updated progress:  Any lurkers with a secret order ?

AB_981-   GT Silver / Wing / PDK / Delivered and Driving

Sleazius – Sapphire Black / Wing / Manual / Delivered and Driving

Turbo T Friend - White / Wing / PDK / Feb18

Karter34 – Black / Wing / Manual / Delivered, Drove and Sold

Ntg -   Miami Blue / Wing / Manual / April 18 / 

Oldmxnut – Chalk / Touring / Manual / May 18 / PJUUG4T0

Joe -  TBA

6 hours ago, itsujack said:

B)...

Sharkwerks bypass group buy anyone?

If you do I want one for the dodgy old 997.1 sitting in my shed ,  Im still hoping one of you lads take a long drive out across the country and get to see one of these cars in the flesh

4 hours ago, Ntg said:

Mines due late March is all I have in the way of news!

I might be in same batch potentially.  Apparently mine has completed its build late January.   Do you know when yours was build completion NTG ? 

I haven't bothered to get any updates (been slack )but i was told it has delivery scheduled for the 30th march so I'd say it's completed the same time as yours and approx 8 weeks shipping/handling started end of January?

On 19/02/2018 at 9:15 PM, Oldmxnut said:

Updated progress:  Any lurkers with a secret order ?

AB_981-   GT Silver / Wing / PDK / Delivered and Driving

Sleazius – Sapphire Black / Wing / Manual / Delivered and Driving

Turbo T Friend - White / Wing / PDK / Feb18

Karter34 – Black / Wing / Manual / Delivered, Drove and Sold

Ntg -   Miami Blue / Wing / Manual / April 18 / 

Oldmxnut – Chalk / Touring / Manual / May 18 / PJUUG4T0

Joe -  TBA

IMG_4725_zpsna8vtpgd.jpg

IMG_4726_zpsr6pyvzsk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived