Event s for the 70th Anniversary

Merv

34 minutes ago, Harvs11 said:

Where did 10 years go?  Seems like yesterday when I got a 60 year sticker for my new SC. 

Where did 20 years go.. feels like it was the other day we were celebrating Fitzy & Richo winning the GTP 3 hour in the RSCS at Bathurst then having drinks at a Porsche 50th event the next day at Chandon in the Yarra Valley 

& here we are at 70 years (sorry couldn't help my self put up a photo of my car at this years GP)

Something is planed for later this year I've been told, not sure what tho..

Things are starting to happen it seems.  The QLD PC event on the Gold Coast is a bit far from us and for those with the early cars.  We will do something ourselves for the Sunshine Coast and up to Gladstone.

We also have the QLD/NSW 356 "Holiday" set for Coffs Harbour in late July!

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure they things will happen there too.  It took a while to get going in QLD as well, but now there are several events.  Our local Porsche group on the Sunshine Coast with about 35 cars, including at least 8, 356's (A's, T5, T6B's, C's, Roadster, Cabs) has arranged a drive and lunch and is even getting commemorative badges made for those attending.

On 10/04/2018 at 10:30 AM, Airhead said:

QLD Porsche Club are advertising a major event.

http://www.porsche-qld.org.au/PorscheClubs/pc_queensland/pc_main.nsf/web/DF7DAC89DDFB4C72C125821E001F4F13

Bugger all from anyone else at the moment including PCA. They were supposed to be having a big event in Sydney but leaving announcement a bit late if its still on.

Can anyone bring their P-Car to Reddacliff Place, or only PCQ members??

16 minutes ago, CarreraG50 said:

Can anyone bring their P-Car to Reddacliff Place, or only PCQ members??

as per PCQ facebook page:

Porsche Club Queensland  " the display of cars is by invite as we needed to make sure we got a good full selection of models. As far as the viewing, yes obviously open to everyone. If you have a rare exotic we might not have let me know 1f601.png?1f44d.png? as for the convoy, yes open to all and the dinner has a number of seats for non members. cheers Lee Cooper"

Brian send me an email and I will link you up with those organising this SC event.  Looks like being a good turn up from 356's to GT3's.  My email is mervhyde@gmail.com 

• 1 month later...

So what’s happening in Vic? I know there is a gathering from7 to 9am this Sunday at north road Brighton

I thought there was something else also happening at Geelong, anyone knows?

Also this event, Porsche Centre Melbourne on Saturday 9 June

view online | send to a friend

Porsche Logo

SportscarTogether.115957.jpg

Dear xxxxx,

Ordinarily the road is best shared with an unbeatable view. No other vehicles. No other drivers. But what if you had the chance to be part of something bigger?

Porsche is celebrating 70 years of iconic sports cars with its first international Sportscar Together Day. Celebrations commence around the globe on June 8 and continue throughout the weekend.

Join the celebrations and share your passion with us at Porsche Centre Melbourne on Saturday 9 June. To mark the occasion, our showroom will be transformed into a museum of new and classic Porsche vehicles, from the 356 to the Panamera Sport Turismo.

Enjoy delicious coffee, catering, kid's activities, giveaways and more while you share your passion for sportscars with fellow drivers, enthusiasts and fans.

Date:

Saturday 9 June

Time:

9am - 5pm

Porsche Centre Melbourne
109-111 Victoria Parade
Collingwood VIC 3066

Victoria

9/06 All three Porsche centres are doing something this Saturday. I think I will just go to PCM that day.

10/06 Cars and Coffee Sunday morning from 7-9am with a few of us from here looking to go for breakfast afterwards at Naked Racer -1 Grange Rd, Cheltenham, Victoria - 3192, which I have just confirmed are open this Sunday (closed Monday).

17/06 Porsches on the Pier in Geelong plus drive to Lorne afterwards.

7 hours ago, Dalai said:

Victoria

9/06 All three Porsche centres are doing something this Saturday. I think I will just go to PCM that day.

There will be a few classics on display at all 3 Porsche centres as well as new cars. Including a mid engined orange one I dropped off at Brighton today. ?

Archived