INTRODUCTION THREAD

Hi Lee,

Welcome, great looking car.

I'm sure you'll find "like minded' people here

cheers 'n beers

Bafe

Hi Lee, welcome aboard, just checked out the other photos of your 944 on Photobucket,.    Cool car.   Love the wheels.

Hopefully you can catch up with some of the Qldrs on the forum and get a run or two in with them.

Great to have another 944 on the forum as well.

Thanks guys! It'd be great to catch up, but I'll be a while; I'm only just starting my conversion, and am about to have my first child. I for see this conversion taking a solid 9 - 12 months.

Hi all, my name is Lee, I'm from QLD, and have a 1988 944 Turbo.

Currently in the throes of an LS1 conversion for it (don't hate me!).

Hi Lee,

Welcome to the forum, nice car.

LS1 in that ...!!!!!!!.... I'd like to see that

Hi all,

First time 911 owner - currently have as second owner an MY03 C4S 6F, purchased 2011 with 51K now 65K.  Few personal touches - 19inch Zehns, Custom pipes with PSE, subtle front end cleanup.

Next wil be PSS10 or KW suspension upgrade.

Hi All,

2nd time round with the 911, '73 911T that had been "outlawed" by the previous owners, modifications as follows;

Elephant Racing Street 1 suspension package

3.0 from a 76 S.C. with MSD

Start of a project, pretty much rust free & yes the LED lights have gone & sourcing an IROC nose.......

Hi All,

2nd time round with the 911, '73 911T that had been "outlawed" by the previous owners, modifications as follows;

Elephant Racing Street 1 suspension package

3.0 from a 76 S.C. with MSD

Start of a project, pretty much rust free & yes the LED lights have gone & sourcing an IROC nose.......

Hi Pabloau, welcome and great to see another Gold Coaster on the forums! Do you have any photo's of your outlaw?

Hi all,

First time 911 owner - currently have as second owner an MY03 C4S 6F, purchased 2011 with 51K now 65K.  Few personal touches - 19inch Zehns, Custom pipes with PSE, subtle front end cleanup.

Next wil be PSS10 or KW suspension upgrade.

Welcome Bully... subtle front end clean up is right!  What have you done there? looks like 997 guards and lights.. bonnet and bumper too?

Looks great!!

Welcome Bully... subtle front end clean up is right!  What have you done there? looks like 997 guards and lights.. bonnet and bumper too?

Looks great!!

Thanks Amanda,

Must be a good illusion!  In fact all that has been done is a filling in on the lights with guards red vinyl wrap and removal of the standard plate mount to sit the plate much flatter against the front bumper...

My own interpretation I guess... 

Hi all,

Just joined, from Sydney and have a 1980 build 81' 911sc. Aussie delivered, matching #'s etc. in sky blue metallic. I have previously owned a 1969 911T in Irish Green that is currently living in Melbourne. Some might remember the car with steelies on it :).

I have only recently picked up the SC and have already started a few little hot rod mods. It will be a bit different in a few weeks..

Thanks, 

Matt

Hi all,

Just joined, from Sydney and have a 1980 build 81' 911sc. Aussie delivered, matching #'s etc. in sky blue metallic. I have previously owned a 1969 911T in Irish Green that is currently living in Melbourne. Some might remember the car with steelies on it :).

I have only recently picked up the SC and have already started a few little hot rod mods. It will be a bit different in a few weeks..

Thanks, 

Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome, nice to hear that you're back to P-car ownership.

I was a huge (internet) fan of your emerald beastie, and remember watching some vids of you tracking it (Eastern Creek?)

You managed to completely distract me from my search for a 964 when you put her up for sale, but by the time I was ready to send you a serious enquiry, she was sold.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new mistress!

Thanks Aussie944s and Peter.

Peter, I miss the old car, its' in good hands now though, I managed to see it again at Rennsport.

It's nice to have another 911. I was searching for a while and was happy to find a good car. (good cars are hard to come by, it seems)

The SC will be a fun car. I'll post some pics soon...

Hi all, I've had a 924 for about 7 years, but only found out about this forum a few hours ago! I've spent most of my time on 924board.org as it's run by a fellow Sydney-sider. Anyway, my 924 is up for sale (in the For Sale section here), and I'm on the hunt for a 993 - preferable a C4.

Cheers,

Gavin.

Thought it about time I posted in this thread. Here are my 2 babies. Vintage Speedster replica with a 1600 from an early 356B Coupe in it. Built in 2000/2001 and done 12000kms since. Other one arrived Friday. 1967 model. It started life as a US delivered, blue 912. It's been here for a really long time apparently. At some stage it has had an injected 2.4L from a 1973 911E put in it. It is badged and registered as a 67 911S. 

6r6u.jpg

yzf5.jpg