So, can I use your first name?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mostly use this handle now, apart from PerformanceForums where i'm the drummer for Steel Panther.

makes it easier with real names i guess

Steel Panther...........................Now there's an "interesting" band!!!!!

they're awesome. i think most people don't get them though.

Satchel and Stix do look sorta normal in their other band

1-band.jpg

My 19 year old introduced me to them and we've listened to heaps of them together in the car.

Straight up guys, just telling it as it is!!!!!!!!! Not that everyone on this forum would agree, but that's another discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ben I am in the real world.

Ben seems always to be taken for forum names (not that I even checked when joining) so used my alias on other forums - Aquaholic. Sure I drink too mush but refers to my need to live and play on in or with water all the time. I live near the lake, own a couple of boats (sold one this year shock horror), wake board, skurf, fish and have a few fish tanks etc.

• 1 month later...

lol but my screen name has a very long history, that started way back when a certain TV show came on air called *Punky Brewster* 

before that I was just brewster, after that it became Punky :) then they invented cyberspace...

....you've aged well Bruce

punky.jpg

Everytime I hear about that show I think of that episode with the Tamiya RC cars racing on the track. That made me go out and buy ... Ask for a Fast Attack Vehicle which my parents bought for me after a year of pleading.

This past summer I noticed the council built a track near my house so went out and bought The Hornet to have a play. Awesome memories and sheer excitement came back the moment I bought it.... Of that 13 year old kid.

I think her best friends name was Margo... I need a life!!!

hehe :lol:   Doish.

I remember that also, it was like watching Flipper, you just wanted to do it.

I sold my RM80 and bought a Frog.

After getting serious I bought a Kyosho Optima,I made a Sprint Car style wing and raced in the mod class.

It was a fast car till the Schumacher cat came out.

The Cat was just so good, but out of my price range at the time.

They still make the Hornet ?

I actually got the super hornet - better suspension and a few other mod cons.

I just realised the Schumacher had the same name of that of the GP driver. Funny that as could never pronounce that.

I remember the Optima - that was the bees knees.

Archived