So, can I use your first name?

We are a small group here and quite a lot of us know each others first names at least. But I also understand people might want to maintain some level of anonymity.

So I just thought I'd throw this out there and see what people have to say. If you would rather I (we) didn't just don't reply and we are all good.

If you don't mind let me (us) know and off we go.

Cheers,

Martin although ironically enough most people really do call me Uncle 99% of the time.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can call me Chris :)

Oh and I certainly don't want to offend anyone so if I have by using anyone's first names I do apologize. Just send me a pm if that's the case and I will adjust my ways :)

Chris otherwise known as Chris

I think if you are happy for ppl to know/use it, then putting it in your signature is a great way to let em know what it is and that is ok to use

Thats a good point Bruce.. or you could just use it as your login name :D

Thats a good point Bruce.. or you could just use it as your login name :D

lol but my screen name has a very long history, that started way back when a certain TV show came on air called *Punky Brewster* 

before that I was just brewster, after that it became Punky :) then they invented cyberspace...

lol but my screen name has a very long history, that started way back when a certain TV show came on air called *Punky Brewster* 

before that I was just brewster, after that it became Punky :) then they invented cyberspace...

Oh Punky Brewster, that funny little rascal with the pig tails and pink shoes.

So you wear pink shoes?

Archived